Sirius Black-Yule Ball

Requested by Polli2123

I walked in the Great Hall with my best friend, Lily Evans. Sirius greeted me with a kiss on the cheek, the two of us had started going out just a few months ago and funnily enough, so had James and Lily.

There was a noise, causing the teenagers to look up. "Attention students, Professor Dumbledore has an announcement to make." The head of Gryffindor stood at the front with all eyes on her.

Headmaster Dumbledore stood up and took Professor McGonagall's place.

"As many of you know, every few years, a championship called the Triwizard Tournament is held. It is a tournament where 4 students compete in dangerous tasks. The tournament was supposed to be held this year, at our very own school, but due to unfortunate circumstances, it has been cancelled," the young wizards and witches were silent, some eager to hear why they were being informed of this and others disappointed. "During the championship, a dance is held in the honour of the 4 champions. We do not have those champions but I have decided, that we will still hold the dance replacing the Christmas feast. Only those above third year can attend. That will be all, now off to bed."

I turned to see Lily's eyes sparkling with excitement, I on the other hand, hated these kind of things. Dressed always made me feel uncomfortable and don't even get me started about heels.

-Time skip-

"Oh come on (Y/n)! It'll be fun," Lily begged to me, "besides, you'll get to spend time with Sirius!"

The last bit got to me, Sirius and I hadn't been as close as we usually were, this was the perfect opportunity to fix whatever happened. I sighed but nodded as Lily dragged me to Hogsmeade.

-Another Time Skip-

It was the day of the dance, and Lily was making today as torturous as possible. "Ouch!" I yelped as Lily brushed my hair. "Sorry"

I sighed the red-head moved onto my make-up.

-Another Time Skip (Sorry)-

I was finally ready! I gasped as I saw my reflection in the mirror. My pale pink dress had a glittery top, with a bow at the bottom of my torso. The rest of the gown flowed, twirling to the side. Hy hair in an elegant half up.

-Sirius POV-

I waited for (Y/n) to come down the stairs as James and I conversed. My attention turned to the girls dormitory as Lily and (Y/n) walked out smiling. Her (E/c) eyes caught mine, and I couldn't stop staring. How had been so lucky to have her as my girlfriend? (Y/n) giggled as she caught me staring.

"I can't really be looking that good could I?" She asked, making her way over to me.

A grin slipped on my face, the exact one she loved. "No, you look better."

She gave me a light punch on the shoulder, but failed to hide her reddened cheeks, causing me to smirk. I loved it when I got her to blush.

-(Y/n) POV-

I tried to get my blushing under control as we walked to where the dance was being held.

"The dance shall be started by each of the 4 house's best student. (Y/n) (L/n), Regulus Black, Frank Longbottom and Xenophilius Lovegood" Dumbledore announced. Sirius, knowing I don't like the spotlight, took my hand and led me to the middle.

"Is it a bad time to say I don't know how to dance?" I asked, a little nervous.

Sirius let out a sigh, shaking his head but there was a grin on his face. "Just follow my lead," he whispered into my ear.

-4 Dances Later-

I groaned with every step. Who knew heels could be this bad. Oh right! I did, but SOMEONE couldn't care less as she was the one who made me wear them.

"Let's go somewhere else," Sirius whispered into my ear with a husky voice as he picked me up bridal style.

-5 Minutes Later-

We stood by the Black Lake, facing the water. "(Y/n)" Sirius said.

I turned to face him with a smile. His hands slipped down to my waist while mine rested on his shoulder. We leaned in and then

-

-

-

I woke up.

"Good Morning," My grey-eyed boyfriend said to me. I simply mumbled a 'good morning' back, smiling at the memory I dreamt of.