Sirius Black-Pick Up Lines

Sirius Black. The most annoying person to exist had suddenly taken an interest in me. To make it worse, he kept trying to make me fall for him.

"Did it hurt?" He asked, using his signature smirk.

"Let me guess, when I fell from heaven?" I rolled my eyes.

"No" He simply said.

"What?" I asked, surprised a little.

"Did it hurt when you fell for me?" Sirius grinned, leaving me standing there with a tint of red on my cheeks.

-Next Day-

I was walking to potions, when a certain raven haired boy joined me.

"What do you want Black?" I asked, not wanting to put up with him.

"Hmm, how about a date?" Sirius replied,

"Absolutely not." I said instantly.

"C'mon, we'd look cute together" He pouted.

I simply rolled my eyes, not wanting to admit that I would actually like to go one a date with him. It's kind of hard not to fall for him with those gorgeous grey eyes and that charming personality. Only my friend Remus knew of this, since he was one of the smartest students in our year. I sighed, knowing I can't afford to fall for Sirius, as I will probably result in my heart being broken. I did what I had to, I avoided him. For weeks which turned into months, but for some reason, Sirius didn't want to give up on me.

-2 months later-

I was walking back to (Y/H) when I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around to meet grey eyes. The very same eyes that I fell in love with.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked.

"It's nothing, besides, I'm just done with you trying to get me to go out with you." I said, letting the lie slip through.

"No, I want the truth." Sirius growled, and something inside of me snapped.

"The truth? I like you. A lot. You make me happy. You make me laugh. You're different. You're a little crazy and mischievous and your smile alone can make my day!" I scream in his face, tears streaming down my eyes. "But I can't be with you, because in the end, you'll leave me, just like you left the others."

"Who told you that? I would never leave you (Y/N)" He said, this time with a hurt expression.

"I-" I started but was cut of by Sirius pressing his lips to mine, and surprisingly, I kissed back.