Merlin- "Don't ever do that again!"

He jumped. 

"Merlin!" you cried. Your hand was outstretched to catch him, but it was too late. 

Tears poured out of your eyes like an endless river. This was it, you had lost him. 

A hand rested on your shoulder. It was Red Shoes, or now Snow White.

"I'm so sorry," her words were soft and comforting, but they didn't help. 

You thought about being angry with her, but you just couldn't do it.

The girl only wanted to find her father, and she never wanted  Merlin to love her and not you. 

But it happened anyway, and it cost Merlin his life. 

you heard gasps around you, but you couldn't find yourself. 

"Merlin!" Snow White's hand left your shoulder. Tears rolling down your face, you looked up. 

There he was. Your heart stopped as you saw his chest move. It seemed to be fluctuating, but he was still alive. You didn't feel it when you stood up. Nor when you raced to his side. 

"Oh," Tears splashed his face, wetting his chocolate brown hair. "I never got to tell you." Your voice was a mere whisper now.

"I love you," your rosy lips touched his green ones. Your eyes closed, you imagined his breath on your face. You could feel it. The warmth of it, made you complete. If only it was real. 

Slowly, you opened your eyes to find brown iris's staring into your (e/c) eyes. 

"I love you too," He smiled. You could feel his pale skin against yours, holding you tight. 

Burying your face into his chest as everyone cheered, you felt complete. For real this time.

-

-

-

-

-

-

BONUS:

"I CAN'T DO THIS!" You whisper-yelled, trying not to ruin your hair. 

"(Y/n), I promise it will be fine," Snow white tried to comfort you, but it was impossible. 

"No it won't!" You were panicking, real bad. "What if he doesn't want this?"

Your dress and veil followed as you paced the small beige coloured room. 

"Do you want to see him?" Snow White asked, hoping that would help. You furiously shook your head, not wanting to face the 'love' of your life. Suddenly, a knock was heard on the mahogany door. 

"(Y/n)?" Arthur and Jack came in, not giving the girls a chance to answer the door. 

Facing them, you asked what they needed. 

"It's time," Jack almost sang. With a sigh, you ignored the banging in your chest. Your heart would have to deal with it.

The music played as you and King White walked up to Merlin. 

'Here it goes,' you thought to yourself. 

"Do you," The priest asked. "(f/n) take Prince Merlin (whatever his last name is) as your husband?"

This was it, the defining moment. Where you either ruined or made your life. 

"I..." Hesitation was not good. "I do."

"You know," Merlin suddenly spoke, fixing his amazing white suit. "I really thought you would say no."

You gave a short laugh, lightly hitting him on the shoulder. 

"Merlin!"

THE END

Author's Note:

Hey, so, I finished the oneshot. I hope you're satisfied with the what I wrote and again, I'm really sorry for discontinuing the book. I really hope this makes up for it. Also, feel free to request more Merlin X Reader one shots and preferences if you want. 

-Booklover2609