chapter I

Years back from now , their was a mess in this house my family was destroyed I believe it's not a human a soul/spirit of someone coming behind us to destroy our family and yes did back from now that house always had fights about even single thing but one night destroyed everything of the little family that soul is still following me everywhere I go .....

______________________________________

Jin's POV

" Stop running you two" ho seok yelled those two running wieldy I was worried and their was specific reason to it,I always promised myself I will never come to this house again after what happened so many years back caused me to loose my family I know that thing is still their and was waiting for me, I had to come here cause hobi and jimin got to know about this house on internet from no where and they didn't even knew the truth that I knew I am afraid if I tell them they will hate me "is everything alright "taehyung asked me "y-yes"I said shuttering a bit he holded me by my waist we headed inside "so let's choose our rooms "namjoo said "i am going to stay with yoongi hyung" namjoo said "i'll stay with kooki"jimin said "then i'll be alone as tae will be with jin "hobi said with a smirk everyone headed towards their room i stayed back "jin aren't you coming"tae asked "yeah you go i'll come "i said and he just nodded and left i went to  a corner and pulled a handel reveling wooden door before that I made sure no one saw me then I heard footsteps coming down so I pulled the handel up with the wall covering the wooden door, I felt the same shiver in my spine "hyung there you are "Jimin said and gave me a hug that did suprise me a little then Jimin helped me carry my things up stairs to taehyung's room where I was going to be ,then Jimin left I was setting everything in the room when taehyung back hugged me "babe is everything alright"he asked cutely "yes don't worry"I said and he gave me a quick kiss on the lips I blushed a bit "aww my jinni is blushing"taehyung said "taehyung"I said and hugged him tightly and didn't want to leave but we were interrupted by yelling down stairs we went down stairs and saw namjoo and yoongi, yoongi was yelling at namjoo "why do you break everything" yoongi yelled "hyung I swear I didn't"namjoo said "then who did?"yoongi grumbled taehyung went to clam and solve everything when I felt a like someone was beside me this wasn't new to me cause I have faced this before...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was time for dinner and namjoo and yoongi were outside in the balcony talking, after sometime they both came inside smiling yoongi holding namjoo by the waist "so everything is solved?"jungkook asked "yup"namjoo said and looked at suga we all sat in the dinning table for dinner when we noticed that hobi wasn't here "where is hobi hyung?"taehyung asked who was sitting beside me quietly for a while ago "wait I'll bring him"I said and went upstairs hobi was asleep with his blanket over him "yea hyung when did you come"he asked getting up "oh right now come on get up it's time for dinner"I said "oh,well .....ok"he said I felt like something was bothering hobi but ignored it, we both went down to have dinner the whole time I saw hobi he was quite and didn't talk no one noticed but I felt something seems off I think I should ask......

J hope's pove

Should I ask hyung about what I saw before? I feel like something is wrong with this house? does it has any connections with jin hyung??is he hidding something from us?? I was busy thinking this I didn't notice jin hyung staring at me after we finished dinner we went up I looked out of my window once then I went off to sleep

Nightmare

I was sleeping when I woke up to drink water I took the glass from beside the night stand and drank water I kept the glass but I wasn't able to sleep "not getting sleep"I heard someone beside I got scared at first but I turned around to see jin hyung sitting beside looking at the mirror in my room "hyung you didn't sleep"I asked "....."he didn't answer I asked again but still no answer "I know what you are thinking , I know you are thinking if I have any connections with this house,you will find the answers soon but I hope it doesn't becomes too late"he said looking at me then walked out of the room I followed him out of room but I was in a different kind of room I turned around to go back to my room but I saw their was wall to my surprise

"he didn't answer I asked again but still no answer "I know what you are thinking , I know you are thinking if I have any connections with this house,you will find the answers soon but I hope it doesn't becomes too late"he said looking at me then ...

The room

"Why did you come here "I heard a voice of a women but I couldn't see where it was coming from "no runn run away from here"someone said "please spare his life please"I again heard the same women speak "no no please spare my son's life"I heard the same voice I was so scared I sat down with my hands on my ear

End of nightmare

I heard someone calling my name my eyes shot open to see everyone standing infont of me I could feel something cold under me then I realised I was on the floor but not of my room I laying in the living room's floor...

______________________________________

Guys I hope you enjoy this chapter and this new FF of mine well don't mind I have been too excited that I published it now 😂😂 well I am trying to use the concept of both blood sweat and teas and fake love
:)

______________________________________