chapter II

"wait how did I come here?"I asked everyone "what do you mean today morning Jimin and jungkook found you laying here"taehyung said that's when my eyes landed on jin hyung "maybe I was sleep walking"I said  and jin hyung helped me to get up I went to my room and became fresh and everyone became fresh and came for breakfast we sat together eating breakfast with a conversation after breakfast we went to the back of the house which had a big empty yard jungkook, Jimin again started to run around seriously, jin,me and taehyung were the at the last namjoo was talking with yoongi I really loved it seeing them happy but everytime something was telling me something is wrong something is wrong "I'll come back right now I just need to use the washroom"jin hyung said and walked out I was sitting in the soft grass and taehyung was taking pictures in his camera
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No one's POV

Jin came back to the house and closed the door and pulled the same handle down and the wall moved reveling a wooden door he took a deep breath and opened the door and went inside then locked the door behind he was in corridor

The colours of the walls have fainted and the blood stain were on the wall the lights still worked the doors were locked tears rolled down Jin's cheeks as he remembered about the past,he was scared what will happen to his friends , what will happe...

The colours of the walls have fainted and the blood stain were on the wall the lights still worked the doors were locked tears rolled down Jin's cheeks as he remembered about the past,he was scared what will happen to his friends , what will happen to taehyung he will die without them when his phone ran he answered it "hyung where are you?"jimin asked "oh I am coming"he said "ok"Jimin said jin was about to open the door when he heard sound from the other side he understood that it was suga and if he goes out now suga will ask him many questions so he walked to back then up through a wooden stairs and opened the door reveling a place filled with clothes it was cupboard actually he was inside a cupboard then jin slid close the door inside it and slowly opened the door and he was in the store room then he went out and ran down stairs making sure suga didn't notice him, but unfortunately suga saw jin coming out of the store room but he took it casualy and went to his room...

Suga's POV

I was going to my room then I saw jin coming out of the store room and I didn't care so I went to take a nape I was sleeping with the blanket on me when I suddenly started to feel cold I woke up to see myself in the floor of the store room "holy shit Jimin not again"I yelled and went out the room "Jimin this is not funny at all ok"I said when the door of the store room opened I went infront "Jimin come out it's not funny at all"I said "Jimin this is my last warning"I said and went inside the door closed behind me I tried to open it but it won't open it was closed from the outside "Jimin I said it's not funny open up or else I will beat the shit out of you"I said by now I was feeling a bit fear in me I tried to open but it didn't I heard a knock in the window I went towards it and removed the curtains and I was scared at what I saw their was blood stain in the window then I tipped and fell inside the cupboard my back hit a wooden thing I turned to see a door I opened the door hoping I can get out but instead I was inside a room the door closed and I wasn't able to get out I tried hard suddenly the lights started to flicker and the lights went off then what I felt next was extrem pain like someone scratched my hand and I blacked out..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jin's POV

It's been holy 8hrs we searched for suga but he was no where to be found I was feeling scared and guilty at the same time "suga where are you?"I mumbled to myself

______________________________________

Guys if you want you a beat me up for so much to emotional chapters hope you will like it and thank you for reading it:)

______________________________________