chapter IV

Next morning

Jungkook woke up without out Jimin by his side he thought maybe he was down stairs so he headed down stairs for breakfast with others..

Meanin while

"Ah" Jimin said as he tried to stand up the floor was damn cold for him "where am I ,why can't I see anything?" "Jungkook jungkook kooki , namjoo hyung,jin hyung,hobi hyung ,Suga hyung where are you taehyung,???"he shouted but no one answered his eyes were tied

"Help someone help please"Jimin pleaded ,on the other hand Suga became concious and stood up "ahhh"Suga hissed in pain then he saw a cratch of three nails in his hands like someone has used a knife to do it "please help I can't get out "Suga thoug...

"Help someone help please"Jimin pleaded ,on the other hand Suga became concious and stood up "ahhh"Suga hissed in pain then he saw a cratch of three nails in his hands like someone has used a knife to do it "please help I can't get out "Suga thought to himself "let me get out of here I will kill Jimin"suga said anger boiling in his blood he put his hand inside the pocket to take out his phone to call "fu*k"he cursed as he remembered his phone fell in the cupboard

Back to the others

Yea Jimin come here sit let's have breakfast jin said "hyung their you are"jungkook said as he came down all fresh and back hugged jimin little did they know the Jimin infront of them isn't their baby monchi but a evil spirit, after sometime hobi came down for breakfast "where is namjoo"jin asked "well he is sleeping"hobi said "wait I'll bring him"taehyung said "tae don't let him sleep that can clam him later one of us will take his breakfast in our room he couldn't sleep last night"hobi said "ok then tae would you like to help namjoo hyung after breakfast"jin asked taehyung passing hobi the sandwitch who has came and sat beside taehyung left side "sure"taehyung said and they started to eat after lunch everyone went to their room and taehyung went to namjoo's room with the breakfast "hyung can we talk "hobi asked "sure"jin said hobi didn't know how to ask but he asked "hyung do you have any connections to this house?I mean I...."hobi stopped jin standing steal jin quickly put the plates in the srink and took hobi to his room and locked "did you see anything?"jin asked hobi straight forward he was serious about this "y-yes"hobi "hyung I am sorry if I disappointed you"hobi said afraid of the sudden change to Jin's expression "no hobi you didn't I should have told you all everything but I wasn't ready to I thought you all will hate me "jin said tears rolling down his eyes "hyung we will never hate neven if it's something your a like family member to us"hobi said "I'll tell but don't tell the others please I am not ready"jin said "it's ok you will tell them when you are ready"hobi said then sat on the bed and jin started to tell hobi everything "the part of the house we are living isn't the actual one many years back from now it was my birthday we all were celebrating it I thought that atleast nothing bad will happen that but...

Flashback

"Jin" a women called her son as it was her son's birthday today and she hoped nothing bad will happen cause they always had quralls and fight in this house but luckily his father went out so they all celebrate his birthday at 11:00pm when everything was over the little boy went to sleep the door bell rang Jin's mother's sister went to open the ,his mother was cleaning everything thing she heard her sister scream Jin's mother, uncle and the elder brother went out to check to their horror they saw Jin's dad laying on the floor dead with blood coming out of his mouth the lights started to fliker then looked back at the door Jin's dad was gone...

______________________________________

Sorry guys this is a short chapter I am very scared of ghost lol am even writing about and some one just passed away in our block and it's 12:53pm here I am scared like hell I'll update tomorrow again long chapter promise have good day/night hope you enjoy it...

Corrections will be also done tomorrow bye________ಥ‿ಥ