chapter X

their was a long moment of silence "ohu you completed eating carrots "taehyung asked but the bunny just tilted it's head at the left side taehyung just giggled at the cuteness of the little bunny "you know what you are so sweet,cute,adorable and what else can itell"taehyung ,taehyung was so busy in talking with the bunny and eating his lunch that he didn't notice the text he recived from jin "okay wait here" taehyung said and went inside the kitchen and put the plates in the srink and washed them after he completed he truned and went where he left his little animel friend to his suprise the rabbit was not their "umm where did he go?"taehyung thought to himself he started to find the little bunny "come on little bunny come here!" taehyung said "if you come out i'll give 5 more carrots"taehyung offered but the rabbit did't show up "ok 10 more now carrots"taehyung said but their was no sign of the bunny "so disobdient"taehyung saida bit dissapointed and also sad at the same time "okay don't come"he said walked inside his room and fell on the bed then he took his phone and opened it he felt happy after seeing his home screen their was a picture of him and the others all together "i wish everything would be fine as before again"he said to himselfthe he saw he recived a text from jin ..

Jinse_
Hey we have landed take care

Jinse_
Yea answer me?

Jinse_

Why aren't you answering me I am worried tae!!!!!

Tae_taes

I am ssry I was eating and feeding my little bunny

Tae_taes

Sorry please answer me please don't leave me :(

Jinse_
Silly I love you I will never leave ya

Tae_taes

Me too I love ya too

Jinse_
Did you eat? Tell?

Tae_taes

Yup

Jinse_
Kay bye I'll take rest take care love you:)

after the last text taehyung went to sleep..

jin's pov

after our plain landed we drove to jungkook's home from the airport but i am tensed as taehyung still didn't answer to my text "hey what happened hyung ?" ho-seok asked "yes"i said "really? you voice tells or else" ho-seok said i could never lie to ho-seok's eyes "yes you are right i am worried about taehyung "i said "don't worryhe's grown up now he can take care of himself"ho-seok assured i just hummed as response and sat quitely enjoying the view out side to became so addicted to i that didin't realise that taehyung has texted i thought of taking a nap but before that i thought of checking my phone if taehyung has texted me back and luckly yes i was relived we talked for sometime then i told him i was tired so i was going to take rest and told that he should take a nap too,after that i krpt my phone inside my pocket and drifted into my dreams...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

suddenly i felt atap on my sholder i slowly opened my eyes "jin wake up we are here?" ho-seok said i streched my arms as i let out a low yawn"had a good sleep?"namjoon asked half smiling and half sad i didn't like this sad namjoo i liked it when everyone is but i know why namjoon is like this "yes"i said then we walked towards jungkooks home jimin rang the bell he was figidding so much something seemed wrong

______________________________________

So guys sorry for the small chapter cause I wrote a big one but Wattpad has become so irritating all of a sudden half of the part they removed I am so sorry:(

Hope you like this chapter bye

Have a good day or night