chapter XII

"we need to go back now I stop this before it harms us any more I lost tae I can't loose everyone of you"I said as I removed hobi's hand and went out..

No one's POV

Jin headed outside the hospital not caring about the doctors telling him not to leave cause he needs rest he was going inside the car when he was stopped by namjoon "hyung you are not alone we are coming with you"namjoo said "yes hyung you are not alone" ho-seok said and namjoon drove to the station ho-seok, called a friend of he's "please can you book us tickets for 3 to Seoul it's emergency" ho-seok said after sometime time their were online tickets in their phones ,they went and took seat inside and headed to Seoul
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After they reached ho-seok booked a cab and they headed towards their home when they reached they all were shocked that the house was intact it wasn't burned "did someone just joke with us" jin said they went inside with the hope nothing happened to taehyung when they entered the door of the house closed by itself they walked in the hall way"taehyung tae"jin called hoping what he heard was just a prank by someone they entered jin and taehyung's room only to met with the dead body of....

(To be continued 😂😂😂😂)ssry 😂 👇

Back to story

The little rabbit that was laying on the bed let's go back to the hall "hyung can you tell me what's actually happing?" Namjoo asked jin and ho-seok looked at each other then jin explained everything "hyung why didn't you tell us before?"namjoon asked after jin completed explaining "I thought you guys might hate me"jin said "hyung no way we can hate you" namjoon and hugged jin , ho-seok joined them too "whatever it is we will end it together"ho-seok said so let's go jin pulled the wooden handle in the corner the wall moved reveling a door they entered "this place looks so old"namjoo said and they heard someone playing piano they headed from where the sound came from they tried to open the room but it didn't open "how do we enter "namjoon asked "then we have to break it"ho-seok said and breaked the door open they were horrified at what they saw they saw Jimin all tied up in a rope inside a glass box they quickly went and opened it and brought Jimin out he was gasping for air "how did you end up here"ho-seok asked "I-i huff I'll tell you everything huff" Jimin said they found a chair and made Jimin sat then he started to tell everything "that day when you all where in store room I heard noises coming from my room I went inside I saw no one but when I looked at the mirror I saw a woman holding a knife sitting on the bed I blacked out seeing it then when I woke up I couldn't see anything all I could see was darkness something was tied to my eyes someone removed it I saw myself in a unfamiliar room I heard someone saying me to run the voice was creepy  I ran then I bumped into some one and fell and again started to run I ended up here at first I tried to get inside a room but it was locked ,then I don't remember what happened to me I just woke up to see myself inside the box " Jimin said "can you take us to the places you came through "yes"jimin said we went outside the room the piano started to play again and something pushed jin on the floor then pulled him away everyone tried to help but couldn't help him he.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jin was locked inside a room with no lights he slowly stood up he walked he felt like he kicked someone he didn't knew who is was "who's that?"the person said now slowly standing up then jin realized the voice was kinda fimilar to jungkook "kooki is that you" jin asked "hyung..jin hyung Where are I can't see you"jungkook said "I can't see anything too kook" jin said as he tried to approach jungkook by hearing from where the voice was coming from and he reached till him jungkook felt someone holding him tightly "hyung?"jungkook asked "yes kook it's me"jin said assuring jungkook , jungkook immediately broke into tears and hugged jin "hyung I am scared"jungkook said "don't worry we'll get out of here soon"jin said they slowly reached till the door and somehow opened it...

______________________________________

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter and please support and love you guys for reading it ಥ‿ಥ that's why I call you guys starlight ಥ‿ಥ.....

Well now let's see what happens but now only 1 or 2 more chapters and this book will end but don't worry I'll make a happy ending

Have good day or night (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
______________________________________