Chapter 1

-Third person pov-

In a cliff-side we see 7 figures looking at the sunset with a happy face, some of them was happy they can finally go to the surface.

"Wowie! So this is the surface, Sans whats that glowing ball thingy! A tall skeleton say.

"That's the sun bro." A short skeleton say.

In the side of the group a teen name [Y/N] just look at the sun, before looking at the side, to see anyone chatting and happy to be in the surface, [Y/N] then go back before anyone notice. However a certain short skeleton notice and follow him.

To them it's the perfect ending, however to [Y/N] it's just another ending. [Y/N] then decide to reset and do another Pacifist route. However before he could, someone say "hey kiddo, you are reseting again aren't you." A skeleton named sans is looking at [Y/N] with his usual smile.

"Listen kiddo are you sure that you wanna reset, I mean this is another happy ending you did, you can stay with us you know

"Listen kiddo are you sure that you wanna reset, I mean this is another happy ending you did, you can stay with us you know." The skeleton said while looking at [Y/N]

[Y/N] just nod and look at the reset button.

"Well, kiddo I don't control you I quess." The skeleton then drink a ketchup bottle and say "well kid see ya in another timeline."

[Y/N] waved and then press the button thus reseting the timeline...again.

However, this time this isn't another normal reset a paradox started happening in the time resulting [Y/N] to travel to another world, and forgotten by everyone in that world with the exception of Sans and Flowey.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-[Y/N] pov-

Another reset another same story, I reset I wake up in a flower field, however this time I woke up in a forest, instead of a flower field.

[You, woke up in a forest instead of a flower field bring you with confusion.]

The system announced, again however somehow I got a bad feeling of this, so I decided to stand up and check my lv and...