Chapter 5

-Third person pov-

In a certain shrine we can see a teen with a large smoking head bump sitting while being scolded by two shrine maiden.

"What are you even thinking you can get killed you know!" Reimu scold him as Sendai just looked at her smoking fist.

[Y/N] just sitted there holding his head bump, while he used to die many, MANY time, he still can feel the pain, and when he want to sweet-talk them to stop scolding him he realized that his act and check is no longer there, so he gotta persuade them without the system help now.

As they keep scolding him Marisa just looked confused at the two Temmie. turn out the shopkeeper name is Ana and Yukari looked at [Y/N] scolding.

"If you decided to get into any trouble again I beat you up." Sendai said with a dangerous aura.

"Yeah, I'm sorry ok." [Y/n] said as he was only cutted off by another scolding "we told you not to get into that mountain specifically." Reimu said.

Now Yukari just looked at the scolding with even more interest and somewhat amusement?

"Reimu, if I may ask what does he do before I visited?" She ask the shrine maidens.

Reimu just looked at her for a moment before giving her a newspaper. Yukari looked the newspaper with a eyebrow raised and when she read it she just smiled not like those normal smiled her smiled is fulled of malice and interest.

Of course the maidens and the ordinary witch didn't see the smile except for [Y/N].

'why do I feel like I messed up even more.' he said as he feared the gap Youkai smile.

'why is Yukari smiling like that?" He think as he can see that it was not a normal smile.

-Yukari pov-

Look like I know the cause already. I planned to visit the shrine maiden first before checking the Youkai Mountain due to sudden change in the border, but now look like I know the cause already.

I should thanks that Aya girl next time.

-Third person pov-

As they keep scolding [Y/N] Yukari left while saying "gotta go im a busy person after all, I can't lazing around in your shrine." Reimu just shrugged it off "ok, later." She said before scolding [Y/N] again.

As she left the shrine via:gap [Y/N] got a feeling that he will be in huge trouble when he interest Yukari again next time.

Meanwhile in a Youkai Mountain, Momiji was seen talking to a figure.

"-the human, walk around the mountain like it's some sort of everyday walk, some of the Tengu tries to chase him away or kill him, while attacked he just dodge the attack like he expected to be attacked, when I try to attack him he just dodge my attack while patting me." Momiji explained the encounter to a crow Tengu

" Momiji explained the encounter to a crow Tengu