Chapter 8

-Third person pov-

Sendai is waiting for [Y/N] too appear while still blushing from morning.

She is sitting in a table and drinking a tea. She is still blushing a bit from the event but still she know better.

She know from [Y/N] personality while she don't know him for too long she know that he isn't the perverted kind of people and it's Yukari after all.

So she decided to ask for a explanation. Unlike the time she just smack her visitors head when they are being perverted.

"*Sip*" she sip from her warm tea waiting, and finally her visitor arrive. [Y/N] arrive at the living room he seems unfazed by what happens and instead drinking a ???

[Sea sugar tea: a beverage favored by the monster of waterfall and is the perfect wake up drink in the morning]

Sendai seems concerned about the glowing drink ask "um, are you sure that safe to drink?" She ask.

"...It's safe don't worry about it." He reassured her still drinking from the tea.

"If you say so..." She said taking a drink from her tea. Followed by [Y/N].

[You got +2 determination to do anything] the system say to [Y/N].

*Sip* he's ignored the system and keep drinking, a bit freshen up from his sleep.

After a while Sendai of finally decided to ask something in her mind "so about this morning... " She said before pausing.

[Y/N] decided to tell what just happen from morning, Chara gave [Y/N] a idea to tell her but after both of them realizing what can happen they decided to shake that idea off not wanting to awaken the former shrine maiden wrath.

[You explain to Sendai about the morning] [Y/N] act.

As Sendai hear his explanation she just gave off a sigh. "Why am I not surprised..." She said taking a sip from her tea seemingly tired.

[Y/N] is confused at her behavior decided to act.

[You ask Sendai why she seems tired] [Y/N] act as he get his answer from the former shrine maiden and she answer.

"This is not the first time Yukari done anything like this, she does this many time even before I got resurrected." She answered as [Y/N] is confused at a certain statement.

'Before I got resurrected?' [Y/N] thought but he decided not to pry further as he may ask a personal question.

[You ask Sendai what's in the a bag beside her] [Y/N] act in attempt to change the subject as she seems to stressed about it.

"?.., oh I rarely tell anyone of the other former shrine maiden." She said as she opened the leather bag and place a nearly pack letter and some photos.