Chapter 6

Narration:

Xavier had informed his entire family to have an emergency family meeting when he was in the car on the way to the mansion. An hour later, Isabella and Sebastian Knight sat on the couch comfortably with their sons sitting around them in either a sofa or a chair. Xavier, as the oldest of the sons, took it as his responsibility to inform his family. He stood in front of his family with Nathaniel standing by his side for support.

His family grew concerned second by second as they watched the older sons being unusually hesitant and nervous. Sebastian spoke up, "Why have you called us all here? What's so important that you had to call us here?". The older sons remained silent. Isabella spoke up in a softer tone, "Boys what's the matter? You can tell us," encouragingly urging her sons. The other sons agreed with her.

Xavier started speaking, "Listen everyone, what I'm about to tell you is a very serious matter. I know it sounds unbelievable but trust me it's true. I believe that all of you would be happy to know that..." everyone unconsciously leaned forward, eager to know the news, "that...we found Amara,". Dead silence followed. Everyone froze in their positions, unable to utter a single sound.

Many thoughts were running through their minds like a high speed train. They were experiencing confusion, happiness, pain, sadness and so much more. Isabella covered her mouth with both hands with tears running down her face, sobs muffled by her hands. The sons were slightly suspicious. Many girls have tried to approach them so as to gain some fortune, causing the family to always have their guard up. Then again, if Xavier claims that he and Nathan had found her, it must be true, right? Or has Xavier and Nathaniel been manipulated. They weren't going to get their hopes high.

"How could you be so sure, Xavier! We searched for her for 13 years and suddenly you claim to have found her? It's probably some gold digger you're talking about," Alexander spoke up. "Keep your mouth shut! I know she is my sister," this time Nathaniel spoke up. Everyone was still hesitant.

"Boys, what proof do you have that you actually found my daughter?" Sebastian, who was consoling his wife, asked while trying to keep his emotions in check. "I bumped into a girl a few days ago and she looked like Amara. I told Xavier and we tracked her down to a highschool which we visited today. Then we saw her again. She had the same silky brown hair and soft brown eyes. We also found out that her name was Amara Rose." Nathan replied to his father.

"How can you be sure that she is our Amara though? They may be thousands of girls with the same name and features," Zander asked them. He and Damon were 5 years old when she went missing. They formed a close bond with their sister as the three of them always used to cause mischief.

"She was wearing our family heirloom. The one she started to wear on her birthday...the night she went missing," Xavier replied, his voice thick with emotions. "My baby! I want to see my daughter," Isabella demanded though it was not very intimidating due to the tears running down her face and her voice cracking. Everyone agreed with her

"Actually we are going to be seeing her tomorrow. All of us and the Kings are going to a celebration at her highschool tomorrow. Claire King also attends the same school as Amara. I had informed Vincent King on our way back home that his family was also attending the celebration as I thought that they would be excited, especially Valerio," Xavier said, growling at the end of his sentence. Everyone began to get excited as they mentally prepared themselves to see Amara again.

"Wait, does she remember us?" Damon questioned. Nathan smacked him behind his head and replied, "Of course not, idiot! She was only a year old when she last saw us. We have to tell her about us. Not immediately but gradually ease her into our lives and inform her,". The Knight family nodded in understanding and started to ask the boys questions about Amara. Is Amara healthy? Was she being properly fed? Does she have anyone supporting her? Was she the same childish kid she once remembered or was she matured? Questions were thrown and answered. Then they proceeded to think on how they were going to bring Amara back home, where she belonged.