VII.

"S.H.I.E.L.D. sent here a jet. It'll be here in two minutes. Get ready kiddos." Tony said. "There is no need to get ready. We literally have nothing with us." Impulse pointed out. The Avengers waited with two boys on the roof of Stark Tower for the jet. "Hope you'll text us before leaving." Clint joked. "We'll try," Robin replied dryly.

The jet arrived soon after and a boy with a red and blue costume walked out. "Sup Avengers." he greeted. "Hey, kid," Tony replied. "So, these are them?" Spider-Man asked. "Yes, you can leave now we have nothing to say but have a lot of work." Tony hurried. "Geez, no need to kick us out, Mr Stark. But still, come on, the team is waiting for us." Spider-Man replied and led Robin and Impulse to the jet.

"We didn't even have time to introduce ourselves, I'm Spider-Man." Spider-Man introduced himself. "Robin, this is Impulse." Robin introduced himself and his boyfriend coldly. "Are you mutants?" Spider-Man asked. "Mutants?" Impulse asked. "People with superpowers." "Oh! I am a speedster. Fastest boy alive." Impulse said cheerfully. Spider-Man turned to Robin. "I'm not mutant." he simply replied. "And you?" Impulse asked. "I am, after a radioactive spider bit me I got spider-powers, well some of them. Like wall climbing, spider-sense and so on. I also have web shooters where I have webs I created." "Crash! I got my superpower from my grandfather who was struck by lightning in a lab full of chemicals. My dad was also a speedster." Impulse said cheerfully.

"That sounds cool, Impulse," Spider-Man said surprised, "rest of the team is looking forward to meeting you. Besides, Fury told us about yesterday's incident," he added. Robin buried more into his seat and crossed his legs and arms. "And what? I think it made him feel good with himself," he growled frowning deeply. "Yeah, that guy made the worst first impression he could." Impulse agreed.

Soon huge ship appeared in the view. "Well, guys this is the Hellicarrier. Headquarters of S.H.I.E.L.D." Spider-Man said. "Bigger than I imagined." Robin pointed out. "Yeah! But still, I think Watchtower is bigger." Impulse replied. "Because Watchtower has multiple levels and is basically a tower. This is a ship." Robin sighed.

The jet landed in a hangar and Spider-Man led his new friends out. "Rob, did I tell you you look weird without your cape?" Impulse suddenly pointed out. "If someone didn't get stabbed and scared me to death, I would still have it," Robin replied with a playful smirk. "Oh come on! You're basically a ninja!" "And you are a speedster." "Oh come on!"

Spider-Man walked through a long corridor with guests behind him. They passed some agents but no one paid them much attention only a few side glances. "It's pretty hectic in here." Impulse pointed out. "Yeah, it kinda is but otherwise it's quiet here most of the time. Fury doesn't leave anything unnoticed." Robin growled at that answer.

"We're here. This is our meeting room. The rest of the team is waiting inside." Spider-Man said and opened a strong metal sliding door and walked in followed by Impulse and Robin. Inside sat four other teenagers around a big table.

By their left arm sat a blonde boy in a green suit with a black dragon on his chest and a yellow headscarf over his head and half of his face with white spots like eyes just like Spider-Man has. At the head of the table sat a girl in a white suit with a few light grey stripes, on top of her head were two spiky protrusions that looked almost like cat ears. In the back of her head was her long dark brown hair tied in a ponytail. Opposite the boy in green sat a black-skinned and short-haired boy dressed in a yellow and black suit and sunglasses over his eyes. And next to him sat the last one of them, the shortest, in a dark blue almost black and golden suit and golden helmet with a red star on the forehead on his head.

"Team, meet Robin," Spider-Man pointed at the red-suited guest, "and Impulse." then to the speedster. Both boys folded their arms. "Hey," Robin said while Impulse kept quiet. "Take a seat guys." Spider-Man guided them to free chairs around the table. Spider-Man sat next to the boy in green. Robin sat next to Spider-Man and Impulse next to Robin.

"Hey, I'm White Tiger." the girl introduced herself first monotonously. "Power Man." black-skinned boy was next, he was quite confident and easygoing. "Nova, human rocket." boy with a helmet introduced himself with a wide smile. "Iron Fist, namaste." boy in green was last. Robin noted he's surely experienced in martial art.

"Nicetomeetyou! Thisissocrash! Flyingship!" Impulse said excitedly. Everyone looked confused. "Impulse, slow down, no one understands you when you talk this fast," Robin told his friend. "Sorry, I'm so excited about being on such a huge ship!" Impulse replied. "It's not much different from the Watchtower." "You're allowed there! I was there only twice." "And Batman has a reason for letting you there only twice." "Oh, man!"

"Uhm... What is Watchtower?" Nova asked. "And who is Batman?" Iron Fist asked. "Batman is my mentor. At the same time, he's the leader of the Justice League, something like your Avengers, and League's headquarters is the Watchtower. It's a flying space base." Robin explained. "You have a space base? Cool." Power Man smiled. "We've been in space once, on the Moon to be exact." Spider-Man pointed out to not look to their guests like someone who is afraid of the infinity space. "Our team is not travelling to other planets much. It's the League's job to protect our closest planets." Robin replied.

"Yeah, but aliens like Earth so meeting an alien is not a problem. Well, some Leaguers and our teammates are aliens." Impulse said. "See, Web-Head? Being an alien is not bad." Nova spat at Spider-Man. "I've never said aliens are bad." "Nooooo, when you found out I'm only half earthling you looked like you met Green Goblin." "Cuz you look so alike!" "Idiot."

"I'm sorry but we came here in order to get back home or at least find out a way how to contact our mentors and Team. And stop villains." Robin pointed out leaning over the table. "Villains?" Iron Fist asked. "Yes, we were sent here by a villain association the Light," Robin projected their pictures from his holo glove before continuing. "one of them, Ra's al Ghul," he zoomed face of the Demon's head, "got us here thanks to his assassins. He leads the whole league of assassins that call themselves the League of Shadows. And they are most possibly after me and Impulse and who knows what they want with this world. Besides, Avengers told us you'll know this guy, he was there when we were transported here." he projected a picture of an unknown villain.