VIII.

"That's Kraven the Hunter. Why would he want to join another villain association?" White Tiger said. "Maybe Sinister Six combined with this Light," Spider-Man suggested. "Light is not just an association that lets just some other villains in their fur. Another association, the Injustice League, they used as a bait." Robin replied thoughtfully before he snapped his fingers. "Of course! I'm an idiot," he said and typed on his holo glove before projecting a recording of their meeting with the Light.

"Your villains look like pretty creeps." Power Man pointed out. "One of them is a queen of a whole country, two of them are hundreds of years old, then there is a wizard, an Atlantian, killer assassin, mutated super-smart gorilla and a man who likes to work with aliens and create clones." Impulse said jokily. "And not only them." Robin pointed out stopping the video showing two other men in the background who appeared just a sec before they disappeared in the portal.

Impulse gasped. "Is it really? But he's dead! Flash killed him!" "Obviously not, or this is just another one from another time," Robin replied his eyes pinned to the second man. "Who are they?" Spider-Man asked. "That ugly one in black is Zoom, murderer, speedster and dead until now. And the second one is-" Robin cut his boyfriend off. "Joker."

"Why would Zoom and the clown join the Light?" Impulse asked. "They did not, Joker is just a parasite who won't miss any opportunity to hurt the Bat Clan. And Zoom probably did not as well, but we both know how he feels about your mentor." Robin replied hatefully. The home team stayed silent to listen to everything. "We have Joker, Zoom and your Sinister Six. Light is after us now. We don't know how long this was going but now they're going to hunt us down." Robin said rubbing his face. "Tired?" Spider-Man asked. "A few cups of coffee will fix it."

"Dude! You already had three and you slept all night." Impulse pointed out loudly. "My first sleep in a week, Impulse. And it was not of my free will to sleep. I could do something useful instead of sleeping." Robin replied. "Like what? If the Light or the Shadows attack and you'll be like a zombie, you won't be much help." Impulse spat back.

Everything fell silent for a few seconds before Robin sighed and with a bowed head said: "I'm sorry Impulse." Impulse sighed as well. "Dude I get it, I want to get home as well. Especially when it's the time when Agent A arrives at the Mount." he joked. Robin's eyes widen. "That's this week?! Oh, man..." "Dude, you literally live with him." "Maybe we should start doing more useful things. Spider-Man, do you have a communication centre?" Robin asked.

"Yes, we have it. Follow us," he replied and everyone stood from their chairs and walked through a huge ship to the communication centre. "It's huge," Robin commented. "Everything in S.H.I.E.L.D. is huge otherwise it's wrong," Nova replied. "Now, I need some computer with very strong reach to try to contact our friends," Robin said. "Then you can choose, there are hundreds of these computers here." Power Man pointed at lines of switched off computers.

Robin took the first computer and everyone circled around him. "But we don't know the password. Only Fury and some agents know it." Spider-Man replied. "That won't be a problem." Robin cracked his joints before typing furiously some codes until the computer unlocked. "How?! This ship has the best security." Nova gasped. "He's a hacker. He hacked every government computer in our world." Impulse replied. "Not all of them, only those where not even Nightwing succeed." Robin corrected. "Just please don't start to name them." Impulse facepalmed.

"Besides, if I set those coordinates into the walkie talkie..." Robin fell silent praying in his mind for this to work. Everyone was waiting for Robin's next words. "What exactly are you doing?" White Tiger asked. "I'm trying to reach the Watchtower," Robin replied and projected a huge holo screen above the computer so everyone could see what he was doing.