S2

S2 POV)

'Well, I should probably change the bandages around your head.' I say awkwardly.

'Yea, sounds good' she says in response. This is awkward. I've never done this when she's awake. Ok just be careful. I grab the roll of bandages and I start by unrolling the current bandages that are around her head. Her eyes are following me, is it hot in here?

'Ok, well this is awkward' she says stating the obvious.

'Yea' I agree.

'Well then I am going to talk about something completely random.' and she does. I have no idea what she's talking about but it's.. soothing, somehow. I finish applying the new bandages and I tear them from the roll, when I lose my standing.

Do you ever have those times when you are aware that something is going to happen but you don't react to it before it's too late. Well that just happened.

I lost my standing, falling forward, barely catching myself before I fall on her. This is awkward

S1 POV)

Shit. She fell.

She is so close to my face.

I don't stop talking though. Why don't I stop talking?

S2 POV)

Why don't I get up?

Why is she still talking?

S1 POV)

"Shut up" She says, I feel her breath on my cheek.

I do. Fast.

I look into her eyes.

S2 POV)

Why haven't I gotten up?

Her eyes are so pretty.

I can't move.

S1 POV)

Is it hot in here?

S2 POV)

I can feel her breath on my lips

S1 POV)

Is it just me or is the space between us getting smaller?

S2 POV)

What's happening?

S1 POV)

Her eyes are so mesmerizing.

'YOU HAVE FOUGHT-"

S2 POV)

I jump up so fast my head starts to spin. What just happened? Nevermind I'll think about it later.

Voldemort must be sending another message.

"-VALIANTLY. LORD VOLDEMORT KNOWS HOW TO VALUE SUCH BRAVERY. YOU HAVE SUSTAINED HEAVY LOSSES. IF YOU CONTINUE TO RESIST ME, YOU WILL ALL DIE, ONE BY ONE. I DO NOT WISH THIS TO HAPPEN. EVERY DROP OF MAGICAL BLOOD SPILLED IS A LOSS AND A WASTE. LORD VOLDEMORT IS MERCIFUL. I COMMAND MY FORCES TO RETREAT IMMEDIATELY."

S1 and I look at each other shocked.

"YOU HAVE ONE HOUR, DISPOSE OF YOUR DEAD WITH DIGNITY. TREAT YOUR INJURED. I SPEAK NOW TO HARRY POTTER DIRECTLY. YOU HAVE PERMITTED YOUR FRIENDS TO DIE FOR YOU RATHER THAN FACE ME YOURSELF. I SHALL WAIT FOR ONE HOUR IN THE FORBIDDEN FOREST. IF, AT THE END OF THAT HOUR, YOU HAVE NOT COME TO ME, HAVE NOT GIVEN YOURSELF UP, THE BATTLE RECOMMENCES. THIS TIME I SHALL ENTER THE FRAY MYSELF, HARRY POTTER, AND I SHALL FIND YOU, AND I SHALL PUNISH EVERY LAST MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD WHO HAD TRIED TO CONCEAL YOU FROM ME.

ONE HOUR."

The silence is thick.

'Do you really think Potter's going to do it?' S1 murmurs from the bed.

'Yes.' I respond quickly. And there is more silence.

And with silence comes thoughts.

Did I seriously almost kiss her?

Lesbian lesson 101!

DO NOT FALL FOR THE STRAIGHT GIRL!

Our eyes meet and I quickly look away. I think my face is red.

There is a crash.

S1 POV)

Woah.

What just happened.

First things first, battle.

'Do you think Potter's really going to do it?' I ask

'Yes' is S2's reply.

Okay, now with that solved.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?!

Did S2 SERIOUSLY almost KISS ME!

WAIT IS S2-

IS MS. PERFECT...GAY!??!

OMG.

She was like my bi awakening in 3-4th grade.

And I thought she was STRAIGHT.

I take a breath.

Ok. We. Are. Calm.

What do we know?

S2 is gay

And I am bi

And we almost kissed.

Almost.

I look over at her and our eyes meet.

I look away, my face feels like it's on fire.

That's when I hear the crash.