S2

S2 POV) 

Shit, did some of them stay behind? What if hes not actually retreating, just lowering our guard?

'What was that?' S1 asks.

'I don't know' but it was close. We need to get you out of here, or hidden.' I scan the room for possible hiding places. 'There that broom closet.' I run over and lift her up in my arms.

S1 POV)

I never realised how strong she was. Do I seriously weigh nothing? She carries me to the broom closet and sets me down on a shelf-like thing, making sure my leg is comfortable.

'Don't worry, I'll be right back' She says starting to leave. I grab her arm pulling her back towards me.

'You better,' I say before kissing her.

it's amazing and perfect. She tastes like vanilla and cherries. I pull away and look at her. She is so stunned. Wait was she not gay?

'I thought you were straight!?!!' she says breathlessly.

'What?' I say with a confused smile

'You went out with that boy to the yule ball and I-"

"I'm bi'

Silence

'Oh'

I nod

'OH'

I chuckle.

We hear another crash and footsteps.

'Oh, I gotta, I-i need to-' she stumbles over her words. Well look at that, I think smiling, not so perfect.

'Just go,' I say pushing her out the door, laughing in my words, 'And don't die.' I add on suddenly serious.

'I'll try not to' She says, closing the door.

Once she's gone I am filled with dread. Oh no. what if she dies. What if I distract her while she's fighting? My heart beat is loud. I listen closely to the silence.

Wait, there is conversation. Is she stalling? Oh no more silence. No, They are walking. They are walking over.. Here?.

The door swings open and light flood the room. Wait. light?

My eyes adjust to see S2 and two other students standing there.

'Don't worry,' S2 says 'We're safe, They are going to take you to Madam pomfrey. She's in the great hall.'

She runs and hugs me and I start crying. Safe.

S2 and the rest scavenge for supplies, they don't find much, but I am sure that what they find will help. They magic up a stretcher and the two students carry me while S2 hold my hand and we make our way to the Great hall.

They set me down on the floor and they tell me Madam Pomfrey will come to me as soon as she can.

S2 sits down next to me.

'What a day' She says and I chuckle.

'Yeah, what a day.' I grab her hand and we lie down next to each other, drifting off to sleep. Safe in each other's arms.