~Epilogue~

"Boo!" Bright pink scales came visible as they shifted from the green of the greenery behind.

"Ahh!" The dark dragonet cried, laughing as he was tackled by the other dragon, now the color of a tocan. "That's not fair! You change color! I cannot!"

The RainWing dragonet giggled. "But you can hide in shadows!"

The dark dragonet looked down at his dark scales. Mostly black. Except his underwings. Scales of every color of the rainbow were scattered. He loved it a lot. It was so pretty! No one could say otherwise.

"PEACEMAKER!" His mother's roar could be heard from everywhere in the jungle, "Where are you? Have you ran off again?"

"Oops, that's mommy. She's woken up," He whispered to the other dragonet.

"Okay. See you later."

"Bye!" Peacemaker squawked. His friend knew that he would be awake again by nightfall. He should have been asleep at the moment. He skipped towards his tree, watching the older dragons do their things. He realized the floor under him was... Muddy...

I'll make mum a mud pie! He thought happily as he sat down and grabbed a chunk of wet earth. He smiled, shaping the mud into a flat circle.

"Peacemaker! Oh-" Mother was now above him, "We're going to have another trip to the waterfall again, aren't we?"

Peacemaker raised his master piece. "I made you a mud pie! Yum yum!" He chirped. His mother's eyes looked at him lovingly.

"Amazing. I hope you'll make me all the mud pies in the world," She said.

Peacemaker nodded, "I will! I'll make the best pies in the world!"

End