❝5k special❞

summary — when y/n & draco get into a very serious situation and it ends with people dying on the floor and crying in corners
warnings — my warnings are pointless, you know what to expect hehe

"wanna fight, pretty boy?"

"you are playing a dangerous game, l/n."

there was a deadly tension between you and the malfoy as students gathered around the two of you in anxiousness.

draco smirked and picked up his secret weapon and slammed it onto the table in front of you making the class gasp - scared and nervous.

"pick up, four."

you glared at him and shrugged off your robe, the pressure of the uno game becoming too unbearable. the potions class seemed to heat up, the temperature and stress was rising every second.

harry, ron, and hermione stood behind you with amused and bored reactions.

"oh, malfoy," harry sighed, "you silly little ferret."

draco raised an eyebrow and looked up at potter. "excuse me? shut your bitchass-"

"malfoy, malfoy, malfoy. he doesn't know what's about to hit him," ron cut him off with an evil smirk.

the two boys giggled devilishly as you handed hermione one of your cards. the granger girl rolled her eyes and slammed it onto the table in a similar manner to the cocky platinum haired boy.

"pick up eight, asshole," you and hermione said together.

"nice try, dumbass," he smirked. he placed another card on the growing pile, "pick up twelve!"

you placed another card too.

"pick up sixteen!"

"wait, y/n, nO!"

"y/n, yES!" harry cheered. he wiped a tear from under his glasses proudly as held your shoulders from behind.

you smiled, "calm your shit, loverboy-"

"what is the meaning of this?"

all the students went silent as their eyes slowly turned to face professor snape. he walked into the room emotionless, his feet bringing him to the table everyone was situated at.

his eyes scanned the mess of cards and galleons
on the table along with empty cans of red bull and giggling water.

"hiiii, snapeeee," you said innocently, "hey... how y'all doing?"

severus looked at the cards in your hands.

he rolled his eyes. "wait a damn minute- wait a damn minute-"

your professor pushed you out of your seat and replaced you taking your cards and quickly finished the game against draco.

the class stayed deathly silent as they watched him win.

he glared at them emotionless.

"duh, duh, duh- yes i did that!"

was the room fading away or were you tearing up?

"sir..." you whispered from your place on the floor, "that was fucking beautiful."

harry collapsed to the ground in laughter, a loud snort leaving his system as he and ron fell to the ground beside you in a fit.

whilst the rest of the class went back to their work in shock, hermione watched her friends die and witnessed draco cried in the corner after loosing a game of uno and 100 galleons to you and snape.

she sighed and slammed her head next to the discarded mess of uno cards and energy drinks,  tired.

"i hate it here."