twenty-five | ❝amos diggory❞

fuck the tournament

potter: hagrid is gonna be so
pissed when he sees all our
shit left in there 😭

y/n: don't worry abt it bc
we can make it up to him
by setting him up on a date
with madam maxine 😛

mione: harry get off your
phone and focus

weasel: yeah focus on cedric
because he keeps looking at
you lmao

potter: oh well i hope he likes
the view 🧍🏻

y/n: damn ok miss girl

mione: harry you might be
opponents but don't be a
dick <3

y/n: yeah, even though cedric is
a super attractive, caring, popular,
and an important part of my life,,,
don't get too competitive </3

potter: Y/N

potter: i mean you're not
wrong but Y/N 😡

weasel: krum looks like he's
in it to win it,, with violence 😍

y/n: pls i'm sure he's just
hyped you know? big man is
probably rocking out to barbie
girl in his head or smth

mione: okay cool but harry
you should be focusing
right now 😐

weasel: livestream it !1!1!

mione: DON'T

potter: GUYS I HUST HEARD
WHAT VIKTOR IS LISTENING
TO AND ITS THE SONG THAT
GOES "I FUCKING HATE THIS
BITCH-" 😭😭😭😭😭😭

weasel: I WANT HER IN A
DITCH 👁👄👁💔✨🙋‍♂️👊🏻

potter: RON I'M SCARED

y/n: i'm coming down there
you bloody baby

y/n: & i need to see viktor's
playlist right now 😭

mione: be quick y/n because
dumbledore has probably had
it up to here with your bullshit 🙆‍♀️

y/n: i'll take my time then ;)

"y/n, if i die i want your mum to know i still hate her for that exploding glitter bullshit from last year."

harry's small voice mixed with the crowd's cheers and another one dumbledore's speeches as the champion's gathered.

you nodded at his words, your hand wrapping around his in a small attempt to calm him down.

"you're not going to die," you reassured, "i mean, yeah, you're super dumb but-"

"we been knew," harry laughed humorously, "i don't know though, i just... i have a bad feeling about this?"

behind you, something caught his attention. with confusion, you turned too. alastor moody was around, his hands fidgeting as he seemed to examine his surroundings.

you frowned, "mike wazowski lookin ass..."

harry squeezed your hand and turned you to face him with a nervous smile. he seemed to hesitate in his movements before bringing you into a tight embrace.

"i need to tell you something-"

"y/n l/n?"

an excited voice called out for you, the owner of walking to you with open arms. it was a quick action, harry's arms seemed to tighten around you before he let you be brought into a hug by amos diggory.

"how are you, child? your mother has been missing your letters these past weeks?" the man spoke with a smile.

you scoffed, "i doubt she is, you know how our letter sending hijinks normally end up."

cedric stood by his fathers side, his eyes meeting yours for a moment before looking to the ground.

amos grinned at your words and let you go, patting your head like the kid he still saw you as from your first meeting.

"of course," he said, "i should remember after the paint incident thalia caused at the ministry."

the man put his hand in his coat pocket and handed you an envelope. you rolled your eyes and took it from him, passing it to harry.

harry's eyes widened comically. "i am not getting ambushed again-"

"use it in the maze," you suggested, "i don't know what for but it won't hurt to have some extra weapons right?"

amos chuckled and walked into the stands after bidding you, harry, and cedric goodbye.

the hufflepuff stood awkwardly in front of the two of you, harry looking at cedric with something resembling nothing but annoyance.

he smiled tightly, "why hello, cedric."

diggory nodded, his grey eyes meeting with harry's blue in a silent showdown.

you stood in between them amused, "ooo, what's the tea? the girls are fighting!"

the cackles of fred and george stood out from the cheers behind all of you as they gave you a thumbs up - you smiled triumphantly.

"y/n, after this can we talk?" cedric asked. "i just wanted to clear some things and i don't... i don't think we have time now," cedric asked, his quiet voice almost un-hearable.

"hell no-"

"of course we can, ced," you said after kicking harry's shin for interrupting, "we can go to the astronomy tower, right? like we used to."

he couldn't reply, the cheers erupting louder than before as dumbledore and the other headteachers began to prepare their champions.

you looked at him and harry with a supportive smile. "i should probably go now," you sighed. "one of you guys better win."

harry rolled his eyes, "what happens if we don't?"

you dragged your index finger across your neck with a wink and jogged back into the stands before dumbledore could scold you, the two boys left alone together thinking the same thing.

they would win it for you.