Lesson #1: How Not To Make A Fool Of Yourself

Now, when I first arrived here (October 10th, 2020), I had no idea where I was, so I had a little help from someone online that I assumed was a friend. They helped me figure out where I was and helped me out.

Now, it's time for lesson #1 to begin.

When I handed Faeryn front, I was on my own in headspace...

Well, not entirely.

That friend I was talking to before (her name is Ashlynn) told me to talk to a couple of cuties I panicked about when I saw them.

So... I did.

But... not quite, as well.

I tripped and fell over nothing.

Over... nothing. Like who does that!?

And the two cuties looked over and saw me on the floor and they rushed over. Thomas, the first cutie, asked if I was okay and Jon, the second cutie, helped me up.

They looked so concerned about me that I completely rushed out of the room out of embarrassment.

What I learned:

1. Before you go walking up to someone (especially someone you like), make sure your feet are steady.

2. Also, make sure you know what to say beforehand, otherwise, you'll get all tongue-tied.

3. And make sure to take deep breaths and calm down. Make sure your breathing is steady.

~~~~~

I did end up speaking to Thomas and Jon eventually... by eventually, I mean 2 hours later, haha!

Hopefully, this helped you all somewhat as well.

-Nico Flores