Introduction:

It's finally here :D

Sorry if it doesn't meet your expectations (●﹏●)

----

-Your POV-

You quickly ran outside. Panting as you made your way towards the familiar cafe. You, Emma, Norman and Ray planned to meet up there.

You arrived after a couple minutes and saw your group of friends sitting on the farthest table. Emma and Norman were talking while Ray was reading a book, occasionally joining in on the conversation.

A playful grin made it's way across your face as you thought of doing something mischievous. Emma and Norman noticed you and tried their best to hold in their smile. You placed an index finger on you lip, signaling them to not tell the busy ravenette.

"Boo!-"

*Smack!*

You winced while holding your now pink forehead and stumbled backwards and fall butt first on the ground. "Itai!"

"You really don't learn, do you dummy?" Ray smirked as he closed his book, proceeding to place it on the table before he crouched down in front of you. "How cute, Y/n."

You pouted as you continued holding your stinging forehead. "Why do you always smack me? Don't you love me?"

"I tolerate you." Ray dusted off his clothes and stood up.

"That's not what you said before Ray." Norman chuckled, earning a grunt from the other male.

Emma stood up and fixed her hair so that she has the same bangs as the ravenette, she smiled playfully before impersonating ray. "I like you, dummy."

You burst out laughing before Norman and Emma laughed as well. Ray's cheeks started to be pink before he glared at the three of you. "Shut up!"

You smiled to yourself as you looked at your friends and boyfriend. The thought of having many adventures again excites you.

Ray noticed you smiling and helped you up. A smirk made it's way across his lips as he gently flicked your slightly red forehead before he ran his fingers through his hair.

.

.

.

.

.

"Looks like you'll have to entertain me again, Y/n."