8:Jealous Emma(kinda)

Y/n Vs. Ray!

Who will win?

Who gets jealous first?

Keep reading for more!

--------

-Your POV-

Days passed since this childish competition started. You don't wanna say it out loud but..

IT'S HARD.

Seeing Ray speak with Rival chan with 0 space sucks. It feels like you want to commit a murder.

"It's only illegal if you get caught right?" You mumbled before placing a biscuit on your mouth.

"What?! It's illegal whether you get caught or not!" Emma scolded you before frowning. "Why did you two start this competition anyways?"

You pouted before swallowing the food in your mouth. "He started it."

"Seriously, Y/n?" Emma laughed before smiling at you. "Goodluck!"

You groaned before pointing at the white haired male who just entered the classroom and was dragged outside again by a random girl. "Emma, your boyfriend is getting kidnapped."

"WHAT?!"

You chuckled after seeing Emma drop kick the girl who went flying on the other side of the room. The other students shrugged, they got used to other students getting drop kicked in the face.

"Emma.." Norman smiled sheepishly before intertwining the ginger haired female's fingers with his. "That was too mean, you know.."

"She was flirting with you! I wont let anybody get you, you're mine!" Emma pouted at Norman who had a slight pink tint on his cheeks. "I love you so-"

Not even a second has passed and Norman was now hugging the ginger haired female. TIGHTLY. "S-so cute.."

"Norman wait-"

You continued eating biscuits, letting the love birds have their moment. You noticed Ray enter the classroom with Rival chan. They chatted as they walked, occasional laughter can be seen.

(This is you right now :DD)

You grunted before gently tugging the sleeves of random classmate who sat behind you. "Random clasmateeee.."

"Yes, Y/n?"

"Please distract meee.."

"Do you wanna play thumb war?"

You face lit up in interest as you smiled at h/c haired male. "Okay!"

-Ray's POV-

Me and Rival chan entered the room chuckling. We were talking about books we liked and we seem to have a lot of same interests. I noticed Y/n get jealous who huffed and quickly talked to Random classmate after making eye contact with her. I smirked,

Looks like I'm winning-

I had a 'what the f*ck' look as I watched Y/n and Random classmate play thumb wars while laughing.

Jealousy slowly bubbled up inside me as I continued to watch them play.

Holding hands..

.....

Is it illegal to kill a classmate-

Y/n won the thumb war game and gave me a smile that made me annoyed while mouthing something at me.

.

.

.

.

.

"Try harder next time"