Extra(1)

"Nani??? Author updated?!"

*Gasp* "I thought she said that won't put an extra chapter on this book!"

.

.

.

.

.

Yeah yeah I know I said that but I'm just not satisfied with the story, okay? \(T∇T)/

Feels like it doesn't much impact.. ;-;

And the book 1 has a bunch of extra chapters so why not?? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--------

-Your POV-

You are inside the classroom continuing the project with Random classmate.

The two of you are busy putting decorations when you decided to break the comfortable silence. "So.... do you like someone, Random classmate?"

The h/c-haired male smiled at you. "Why are you asking, Y/n?"

A dark shade of red appeared on your cheek before you looked away.

Shoot... he might think I like him...

ah..

Dumb Y/n! Dumb!

"I- uhh.. umm.. I'm curious?"

A small chuckle escaped the other male before he ruffled your hair. "Okay okay.."

-Norman's POV-

"Emma... please calm down..." I nervously smiled at the ginger-haired female I am currently holding in place.

"Normannn!! My ship! It's getting ruined!! Lemme goooo!'

"They're partners for this project."

"But still!"

"Emma, no."

"Ehhhhhh-"

-Your POV-

You heard some ruckus on the other side of the room. You looked up to see Norman placing a peck on Emma's lips.

You smiled at them. "Guys I ship you but stop the PDA please. We feel single, you know."

You heard a familiar ravenette speak from behind you. "We are in a relationship, dummy."

"Shush."

"I'm the only one who's allowed to shush in this relationship."

"Wha- SAYS WHO??"

"Me."

"No! I object!"

"Shush, this conversation is over."

"HEY! DON'T IGNORE ME-"