7:Jealous Y/n

-Ray's POV-

I was in the classroom and tried to stop myself from laughing as I watched Y/n slowly get jealous. She was frowning as she worked on the project with random classmate.

haha

Now you know how it feels

....

....

chotto matte...

She's partnered with Random classmate?!

"Damn her." I grunted before looking at rival chan who was busy searching for a topic.

If that's how you wanna play, Y/n, fine. Let's play.

-Your POV-

You mentally groaned thinking of how Ray would be smirking at you right now since your jealousy is obvious.

Your grip on the pencil grew tighter with just the thought of rival chan clinging to the ravenette.

"Ugh!" You grunted and the pencil you were holding snapped into half. "Ray must be doing this on purpose."

"Y/n? You okay?" Random classmate asked as smiled sheepishly. "You broke a pencil in half.."

You looked at the broken pencil to see a name written on it. "Random classmate- WAIT THIS IS YOURS?!" You looked at the h/c haired male who chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Yes? Hehe."

"Oh, I'm so sorry I-"

-Ray's POV-

CHOTTO F*CKING MATTE

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY I AM SEEING?!

SHE WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE CLOSE WITH ME

I mentally panicked seeing Y/n get so close with Random classmate.

"That dummy-"

"How about we talk about books for our topic, Ray-san?" Rival chan asked as she/he looked at me, waiting for my answer. "Since the both of us likes books."

"Huh? Oh sure. I'm fine with whatever as long as we can finish this quickly, with accuracy of course."

-Your POV-

C-C-CHOTTO MATTEEE!!

WHAT IS THAT?!

WHY?!

WHAT?!

You looked at the h/c haired male/female and the ravenette with wide eyes. They were talking with each other while being so close.

WHERE IS THE PERSONAL SPACE???

OH DEAR ASAHI.. DON'T MAKE ME COMMIT A MURDER!

You saw Ray secretly gaze at you. A small teasing smirk made it's way on his face as he scooted even closer on the h/c haired male/female.

This little-

oh..

You huffed before looking away. A mischievous smirk also made it's way on your face as you now scooted closer on random classmate. You understood what Ray was trying to do.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"The first one to get jealous loses."