9:Done

-Your POV-

The four of you are at the cafeteria. You are glaring at Ray, Ray is doing the same, Emma and Norman are talking with each other.

"Give up dummy."

"After you."

"No. After you-"

"GUYS!" Emma whined as she slammed her hand on the table. "Stop this stupid competition alreadyyyy.. It's been weeks!"

"Not after he surrenders-"

"Not after I beat her-"

"Stop. this. competition. right. now." Norman stated before smiling at the two of you. A scary aura surrounded him as he continued smiling.

I-

Scary...

"O-okay." You stuttered out before looking at Ray. "You win okay? Let's stop now."

"Tch.. fine.. whatever."

Norman stood up before grabbing Emma's hand and dragging her somewhere. "We'll leave the two of you be to make up."

"Norman, wait- I wanna see my ship bloom-"

-Ray's POV-

I watched Emma slowly get dragged away. I looked at Y/n to see that she was looking at me, I raised a brow, causing her to shyly look away. "What?"

"Well uhh... you still like me right? We are still together right?"

I chuckled before gently flicking her forehead, causing her to whine. "What do you think dummy?"

"You like Rival chan more now- "

I quickly cupped her cheeks and pulled her into a kiss.

"Idiot. We didn't even break up."

Y/n confusedly looked at me, slightly blushing. "But you seem to have more fun with Rival chan-"

I pulled her into a kiss again. It was longer this time.

"What did you just say?"

"I said.. You seem to have more fun with-"

I pulled her into a kiss again.(lol Ray be trollin')

"STOP KISSING ME! LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE!"

I burst out laughing. "Do you hate it? You whined before that you wanted more kisses and now you're rejecting it?"

-Your POV-

Your face became red as you pouted at the laughing ravenette.

Ray is laughing...

Cute..

You uncontrollably smile as you continued watching him laugh. Ray didn't have those smug smirks on his face, nor fake laughter. This time, it was real. He laughedbefore smiling at you.

"You're such a bully." You laughed out before hugging the ravenette who quickly hugged back.

"I'm your bully."

"And what am I?" You looked at Ray who continued smiling at you while slowly tracing circles on your back, quietly comforting you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You're my idiot."

The End