4:Jealous Norman

-Your POV-

It was the next day. You and Emma were pouting as you walked ahead of your boyfriends.

"Please stop ignoring us.." Norman sheepishly smiled as he chuckled nervously. "We just fell asleep."

"Sure." You grumbled before puffing out air and grabbed Emma's hand and pulled her away. "Let's go New boyfriend~"

"What." Ray raised a brow at you. "What do you mean new boyfriend, dummy?"

You slowly looked at the ravenette and let out a grin. "Nothing~?"

"But Emma is mine-" Norman was about to finish his sentence when you placed a finger on his lips, shushing him. 

"Shut up, boyfriend stealer."

Norman was now frowning at you before he grabbed Emma's hand, pulling her close to him and now embracing her into a tight hug. "Emma is Mine."

Ara Ara~   (〃▽〃)

 You tried to hold in your laughter as you looked at Emma who looked like her soul left her body. You placed a hand on your hips as you placed your other hand at your chin, pretending to think. "Hmm.. But Emma promised to come with me today-"

"No, she's with me today." Norman hugged the ginger haired female tighter, burying his face on the crook of her neck.

Haha~

All part of the plan~

"Ah, Norman wait-" Before Emma could finish her sentence, the white haired male already dragged her away, making you grin and wave her goodbye.

"Hehehe~ Time to go-" You were about to walk away when-

"Hm, you had your fun messing with Norman."  Ray placed a hand on your shoulder, making you stop at your tracks. You chuckled nervously before looking at Ray with visible nervousness on your eyes.

A visible smirk was on his face before he slowly dragged you away.

"C-Chotto matte- Ray- Ack! Wait-"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Have fun with me, dummy."