Chapter 21: So, who died?

Important!! Look out for the comments because there will be links to show you how the characters are dressed! 

Disclaimer: All the pictures belong to the rightful owners and is merely used to illustrate what the characters' clothes look like. 

Enjoy the chapter :)

CHAPTER 21

"This is madness! I demand a rematch!" Alex cried out, standing on the sofa waving his controller around.

Angela threw her controller aside, stretching her hands above her head with a yawn, "That's what you said almost an hour ago. Just admit that you suck and leave."

"Absolutely not. This cannot be happening. There's no way that I got my butt kicked by you," He glared at the girl beside him.

"You're just mad that I'm so much better than you in Mario Kart."

"Which wasn't the case when I left!"

"That was years ago. And besides, you were too busy with 'agent-ing' to play games weren't you?" Angela smirked, getting up from the sofa to make her way to the refrigerator.

Alex huffed. "Hey, where're you going! We're not done here!"

"I'm tired. Go play against some bots," Angela waved her hand dismissively at her friend as she took the bowl of grapes already individually separated from the stem. She pretended not to hear Alex's muttering that went something along the lines of 'you're-just afraid-to-lose-against-me'. Angela rolled her eyes. Sore loser. The two hadn't left the couch since that Saturday morning, Alex bursting into her room to drag her off her bed to, and Angela quotes, "reminisce their youthfulness". Unfortunately for the agent, Angela had beaten him in every game he'd suggested, landing them in their so called final game.

It had been a little more than a week since the heiress had to reveal her identity to the rest of the Big Three and Jordan, which Alex officially referred to as The Revelation. Alex had taken precaution to inform Hartex to send some agents to tail the teens but there had been nothing noteworthy about them.

Meanwhile, in school it was a completely different story. Somehow, Angela and Alex had found themselves sitting with the Big Three along with Britney and her lackeys during lunch, which was interesting to say the least. Chase seemed to look at Angela with respect and Charles refrained from picking a fight with her. Except for that one time Angela accidently spilled her pudding on Charles, and despite her apology ("oh, my bad"), Charles had been particularly snappy that day and made a snide remark ("watch it, dumbass"). Angela stuck her tongue out at him for being so pissy which only seemed to aggravate him even more and eventually, the bickering between the two was back.

Jordan kept his distance from Angela. Though at times, Angela would catch him looking at her, but just as they made eye contact, Jordan snapped his head away. Alex almost felt sorry for the guy. Almost.

"Hey, Angie," Alex emerged into the kitchen, "my dad called, I need to go back to the mansion to start getting ready." He looked roughed up, hair sticking in different angles, pajama pants hung low on his hips and black shirt all crumpled from laying all over the couch.

"Getting ready? For what?" Angela asked, shoving another grape in her mouth. Damn she was really hungry, when was Marcus going to come home with groceries?

"The party..?" He answered, looking at her weirdly.

"What party?"

The sound of the front door opening and closing alerted them to someone's arrival.

"I'm back, losers!" Marcus' voice rang loud enough to reach the kitchen. The man in question stepped in with an impossible amount of bags of groceries, clothed in full black three piece butler attire, gloves included.