Part 1 - Kimberly Parker & Nathan Sykes..

*KIMBERLY'S POV*

Nathan Sykes.

The youngest member of the world's hottest band. The Wanted. Everyone loves him and wants a piece of him. But not me. Me and Nathan have never got along with each other. Probably never will do either. But I don't really want to be associated with someone who thinks he is everything women want. He isn't. I know the real Nathan and I can tell you now, he is nothing to fighting over.

He is a twat and I hate him more than anything. You can't even put me and him in the same car with each other. If you do, then there will be an argument and I will usually win. Nathan likes to think that he's let me win. But that isn't the case. I win and he just doesn't want to admit it. It gets a bit annoying after a while. It really does. In fact, I'm surprised that one of us hasn't killed the other yet the way we're always arguing with each other. I think the others are also surprised that we haven't killed each other yet. When we argue; we argue badly. Stupid really. But also extremely fun...for me anyway.

There is nothing that we won't argue about. We argue about who the other is sleeping with; we argue about each other's friends; we argue about what music is the best and we'll even argue about who is the most immature. Me or him. I like to think that I'm more mature than he is. But I know that isn't the case. We're both just as immature as each other. But I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that. I'd never let him know that he's right. That would just be worse than death.

I bet you're thinking to yourselves; why do I put up with him if I hate him so much? Why don't I just walk away and leave him to it? Why am I even bothering to complain about him when I could just walk away from him?

The answer is simple.

Tom Parker is my brother. I have no choice but to live with him after mum kicked me out and everyone else decided to turn against me. I don't even know what I did wrong, but that's a story for another time. Nathan is always round here. He says that it's to see Tom, but I think it's just because he enjoys winding me up. But, to tell you the truth, I enjoy winding Nathan up just as much. It amuses me a hell of a lot and that's never going to change. It doesn't usually take a lot to wind Nathan up and make him shout at me. Which is what makes it so much fun for me. I guess I really am extremely immature.

I'm Kimberly Parker and I'm never going to like Nathan Sykes. Never...

*

This is just a random idea which came to my head last night after I'd finished writing 'The Beat Of Your Heart Will Ignite...' and I thought I'd write it down.

Let me know if you like it because then I'll know if I should carry on with it or not. Hope you like it. 

Em :)xx

*