Part 3 - Leave Me Alone!

*NATHAN'S POV*

"Well, I'm going back to bed now. Try not to make too much noise and try not to be as much of a twat as you usually are.." Kimberly said as she went to walk out of the kitchen and disappear from sight. Leaving me to do whatever I wanted to do, which would probably make a cup of tea and then sit in the kitchen. The same thing which always happened when I was here with Kimberly. My routine never changed around her. The only time I was different was when she started arguing with me...which was quite often. She was very immature for a twenty year old. Very immature indeed.

"Kim-"

"Don't call me that Nathan!" she interrupted me before I could even say what I wanted to say to her. She hated it when I called her that because she only let people that she likes call her that. And I wasn't one of them people. The day I become one of the people that she likes, it probably the day that world ends. And we all know that's never going to happen anyway.

"Oh I'm sorry. Kimberly!" I laughed sarcastically at her. Okay, so maybe I enjoyed winding her up as well. But I only did it before she could even do it to me. She was sp much worse than me when it came to winding people up and being annoying. In fact, Kimberly is probably the most annoying person that I know. She knows how to wind me up and she takes pleasure in knowing that she can do it so easily. Which is even more annoying. I hate that I let her know how annoying I find her. Although, it is slightly sexy at the same time. Oh, shut up Nathan. Don't even think things like that...

"What do you want?" she asked, hovering between the kitchen and the dining room which lay beyond the door.

"I want to know why you hate me? It's not like I've actually done anything to make you hate me, so why?" I questioned her but I immediately regretted it. I could tell in the way that she changd how she was standing that I should never have asked that question. It's like she already thinks that I know the answer to my own question. But if I did, then I wouldn't have asked it to her.

"Well Nathan, I hate you because you think you're everything. You think that every woman is after you and wants to get in your bed, but if you take a look then you'll see that not everyone loves you. I also hate the way that you think every single person has to like you, but not everyone likes an arrogant, stuck-up, annoying twat...that's why I hate you Nathan!" she pretty much shouted at me. The tone of anger was obvious in the way that she spoke. I don't even know why she would say something like that to me. I've never really done anything to her, we've just never got along with each other since she turned up here and started living with Tom. That's how it has always been. But before today, she had never told me why it was that why. Guess I had been told now.

"Glad I know that now, much appreciated Kimberly!" I replied, trying and failing to hide the sadness from my voice. There was no denying that what she said really hurt me and made me feel something that I had never felt before. I felt like I wasn't worth anything and I was useless. It's a great feeling. If you ever happen to feel this way, then you will know just how sarcastic I am being right now.

"If you want me, don't bother coming for me..." was the last words that she spoke to me before she left the room. She didn't even let the door slam behind her. She made sure that she closed it as silently as possible. Just leaving me alone...to consider what she had just said to me.

In the whole seven months that she has been here and we've spent fighting, she has never been as hurtful as she was today. I thought I was prepared for everything and anything that Kimberly threw at me. Obviously I was wrong about that one. She has made me feel like nothing and I just want to go home and hide from the world right now. Yes. I know that it would show Kimberly that she has won yet again. But I don't care right now. I just need to be alone and I need everyone to just leave me alone. I'll think of some reason as to why I can't spend the day with Tom. Then I'll just disappear into my pointless existance and feel sorry for myself.