Part 8 - Leave My Brother Alone..

*TOM'S POV*

I can't actually remember the last time that I saw Em, but it was a while ago. It could have been about two years ago, but I don't really keep count.

I just remember the last time that we saw her, we all had a really messy night out which we didn't remember the following morning. I woke up with some blonde girl lying next to me and Emma was upset. She didn't tell me about what, but I had a feeling that I knew what it was about.

I had always liked her, but I never told her. And I knew for a fact that she liked me as well because if the way she would act around me if I ever brought another girl home. It was pure jealousy. Yet I never did anything about it and neither did she. She left not knowing how I felt about her and I thought that I was never going to see her again.

Guess I was wrong about that one then.

"So, what have you been doing since you left us then?" I asked her as I released her from the hug which I had her in.

"Nothing really. Just got a job in Manchester, been promoted a couple of times and go out every weekend with friends..."

"Just like we used to then?" I joked.

"Yeah, only our nights out were so much better!" she replied happily.

"You here for long then?"

"Just a couple of weeks. Thought I would surprise you and Nathan..." she smiled.

"Have you my sister yet?"

"Is she that delightful person who answered the door to me?"

"Was she moody and horrible to Nathan?"

"Yeah she was..."

"In that case, you have met my sister. Don't worry about her, she's extremely moody..." I laughed since I was just telling the truth. My sister was one of the moodiest people that you would ever met. If she didn't get what she wanted, then she would throw a tantrum worse than mine. She was always spoilt when we were growing up, so it's not surprising that she acts the way that she does. Then there is the whole Nathan thing which is just annoying now.

We can all tell that Nathan really likes her, but she hates him more than anything. She can be a right bitch when she wanted to be. I don't understand why she hates Nathan so much since he has never done anything to upset her. And I didn't understand why Nathan wanted her so badly when she hates him. Those two really needed to sort their problems out and they needed to sort them out soon.

"Really? I thought she was a very nice person..." Emma replied sarcastically and then followed it with another laugh. She laughed at pretty much everything. She's a bit weird like that, but I don't really care.

"So, how about I take you out around London today? Maybe I'll take you shopping and treat you to dinner..."

"Only if you're sure. Wouldn't want your sister to kill me..."

"I don't care about Kimberly. She's my younger sister so she has no say in who I do and don't go out with..."

"Well in that case, I would love to go out with you!" she smiled back at me again.

"I'll just finish getting ready and then I'll be with you. You can wait in the living room if you want, I'm sure Jay would love to see you again..." I replied. Jay and Nathan both spent more time here than they did at their own places. I didn't really mind, but it did get a bit too much sometimes. Especially with Kimberly hating Nathan and Jay clearly liking my sister. I'm not sure that Jay wanted a relationship with her, it was more the idea of being able to get into her bed that he liked.