Part 2 - Why Do You Hate Me?

*KIMBERLY'S POV*

"Hey Kim, I'm off out now. Try not to kill Nathan..." Tom shouted up the stairs at me. 'Try not to kill Nathan' were the words which rang in my ears. I could try not, but I'm sure that he would do something to seriously irritate me. Actually, come to think of it, if Tom is going out then why the hell is Nathan here or coming here?

"Tom?" I shouted back as I heard the front door open.

"Yes Kim?"

"Why is Nathan coming here if you're going out?"

"He's coming here to meet me, but I don't know if I'll be back by the time he gets here. If I'm not then let him in and then just leave him alone..." he replied like it was the easiest thing in the world to do. It was impossible to ignore Nathan and not wind him up. It's what I did best. And it was so much fun. How can I just leave him alone?

"Not making any promises..." I yelled back and with that, I heard the front door slam shut. Signalling that Tom had now left the house and I was here alone. Well, I was until Nathan got here anyway. I have a feeling that Tom is getting annoyed with mine and Nathan's constant arguments. But he just won't say anything to us. Sometimes I wish he would say something because then at least I would know he was getting annoyed with us. But the fact he doesn't say anything makes me think that he doesn't care. I don't even know what my own brother is thinking. Not always a good thing.

I was just about to go back to bed, when there was a knock at the door. There was only person that it could be. Nathan. I decided to take my time in opening the door. One of the many ways that I annoyed him, especially since he knew that I was at home. I always made sure that he did know that I was home. I liked having my fun.

"Kimberly, will you just let me in..." Nathan shouted through the letterbox.

"And why I should I do that?" I laughed at him.

"Because Tom told you to!"

"And since when do I do what my brother tells me to do?" I replied sarcastically.

"Just let me in!" Nathan said, the tone of annoyance evident in his voice. Looks like I was going to win this round as well. Just like always really. I loved being able to annoy people so easily.

"How about I don't and you just stay out there a little while longer?" I replied with a laugh as I walked into the kithen where I could no longer hear Nathan begging me to be let into the house. I put the kettle on and the took a mug from the cupboard, carefully placing it on the side. I walked into the living room to put the TV on but the first thing that caught my eye was Nathan's face peering through the window. Obviously trying to see if he could see me in the house. How I loved being the most annoying person in Nathan Sykes' life.

"Kimberly, will you please just let me in?" he asked again, tapping on the window. I decided to open the door and let the idiot in. He could just stay away from me and not say a word. Now that would be the perfect life. But that won't happen. It never does.

"Why do you have to come here so early anyway? Tom won't be back for another hour at least?" I complained as I walked back into the kitchen to make my cup of tea.

"He told me to come round whenever I wanted. This is when I felt like coming..."

"No, you wanted to come here and annoy. Just like you do every single time!"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I come here to see my best friend, not my problem if you get annoyed with that!" he replied as he sat down at the kitchen table and began looking at me. He's a bit of a creep sometimes. And he wonders why I hate him when he does things like that.

"Well, I'm going back to bed now. Try not to make too much noise and try not to be as much of a twat as you usually are..." I said as I went to walk out of the kitchen. To leave Nathan to whatever he wanted to do. I didn't really care what he did. As long as he wasn't talking to me and as long as I didn't have to see him. He could do as he pleased.

"Kim-"

"Don't call me that Nathan!" I said before he had a chance to even say anything to me. He knew how much I hated him calling me that. Only people I liked could call me that, but he did it on purpose just to annoy me. Like the twat that he is.

"Oh I'm sorry. Kimberly!" he laughed sarcastically.

"What do you want Nathan?"

"I want to know why you hate me? It's not like I've actually done anything to make you hate me, so why?" he questioned me. I didn't even bother to turn around before I answered him. I didn't even want to see his face because he knows why I hated him as much as I did. It really wasn't that hard to guess why I hated him though.

"Well Nathan, I hate you because you think you know everything. You think that every woman is after you and wants to get in your bed, but if you take a look then you'll see that not everyone loves you. I also hate the way that you think every single person has to like you, but not everyone likes an arrogant, stuck-up, annoying twat...that's why I hate you Nathan!" I replied with an almost angry tone.

"Glad I know that now, much appreciated Kimberly!" he said. There was something sad about his voice though. Like he wasn't expecting me to be so harsh to him. But I've never liked him and I never want to like him. He should know this by now. I have been living here for nearly a year now and not once in that time have I ever showed signs that I like him or anything about him. He really was an idiot and should just accept the truth which I've told him so many times.

"If you want me, don't bother coming for me..." was the last thing I said before I left the room. Closing the door silently behind me and making my way back up to the bedroom with my tea in my hand. A morning in bed, watching a good film. Now that sounded like a plan to me.