Chapter Four

Nicky's POV

After a long and boring flight they were in America. Thankfully Anaya was able to get them in first class. Jackson was almost put in the luggage because of how dirty he was.

Nicky stood next to Lily as more people walked into the room. Where's Cammy? They all knew that she would sneak up on the so they kept an eye out.

Unfortunately that plan didn't work cause within a second Hugo got scared and jump eight feet off the ground. "Gotcha." Cammy said, laughing her guts out.

"Same old sis." Nico said hugging her. "Don't tell me; Anaya got boring." Cammy said. "Even worse, she taught Lily how to throw knives and hit her target." Nico told her.

"Well that's bad." Cammy said, giving a small fearful glance to Lily. Lily smirked and Nicky tried not to laugh a bit. "Everyone here seems boring." Nicky said. "They are." Cammy told her.

Cammy introduced them to some of the others. I don't like that Misty girl. Sam seems nice. I think she's my other roommate. And Terry, well he's shy like Nico.

Nicky sat down on a chair and listened to the others talk, focusing on rumors. If someone IS trying to hurt people this year then someone had to have passed security with knives.

She stood up and walked outside. No body better try to hurt Lily. She sat on the ground and looked at the sky. "You look bored." Lily said, sitting next to her.

"I AM bored." She replied. Lily sat next to her. "Well I don't have a squirrel so we can't throw it at people." Lily said.

Anaya's POV

Anaya sat down on her bed and read a book. Nicky seemed weird earlier. I wonder if she's nervous for tomorrow?  Someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" Hugo walked in and sat down.

"You heard the rumors. Do you think they're true?" He asked. Is he worried? She shook her head. "They'd have to be smarter than Nicky and Alya. Don't forget they designed the security." Anaya said.

"If Nicky designed it then we're doomed." Hugo said. "We'll be okay." Anaya assured him. "Still say we're doomed." Hugo said, grabbing the book from Anaya.

"This is boring." Hugo said. Anaya took her book back. "It's homework." She told him. "We're going to space. What on Saturn do you need homework for?" He asked.

Ugh. "I just have to finish this before we go." She explained. "Alright." He said. Josie ran in. "Guys we gotta go." She said. "Huh? But we leave tomorrow." Anaya said.

"Change of plans. Somebody got caught playing with a knife." Josie said. Stupid precautions. Anaya grabbed her stuff while Hugo went to go get his. Josie helped her.

"Why do you think we're actually leaving?" Anaya asked. "The rumors. And guess who demanded we be moved." Josie said. "Our parents. My mom's always been concerned about me going." Anaya replied.

"Yeah. And my moms weren't too happy about me going either." Josie said. The girls finished grabbing their stuff and went to one of the cars.

Haha I'm just gonna bore you with fill in chapters. I is evil. Have a great day!