Prolouge

Heavy footsteps could be heard throughout the hallway as the bell rang,signalling students that class has already ended,and that it was time to fly back home.Y/N took her own sweet time as she pack things into her bag slowly.She wasn't gonna rush and fly out of the classroom like some of the maniacs in her class.It was her first day of the school in Inarizaki High school.As a freshmen,she couldn't help but feel lonely during the first day of her school.I didn't make any friends today.She sighed heavily as she zipped her bag,slung it over her shoulders and pushed her chair into the table before leaving the classroom.Well,is not like anyone would actually talk to me ,I am too anti-social.

Y/N dragged her heavy feet throughout the hall and tried to cover her ears as she could hear many seniors shouting and promoting their club.

"Please come and join the art club!"

"The Basketball club is in need of people!"

"Come and join the Wind Band!We are one of the best bands among High schools!"

She wasn't interested in any of the clubs.Screw joining clubs.Y/N just wanted to stay at home and binge watch anime while eating tons of food.She just wanted to slack at home while readings some books and doing online shopping.Well,it makes sense as to why Y/N wasn't able to make any friends.

While Y/N was thinking about what to eat for dinner later on,a certain tall male came up to her,handing her a flyer and said,"Hey,are you interested in becoming the manager for the male volley club?" Y/N looked up to him and tilted her head to the side.The male was around 5'9 inches tall(175cm).His dull and deep coloured brown eyes was staring into Y/N's E/C eyes.His hair is short and light gray with black tips at the ends.His fringe is parted in the middle of his forehead with one clump of hair hanging dow in the middle just above his eyes.His thin eyebrows complimented his face as it highlighted his beautiful eyes.Overall,he looks beautiful.

Me?A manager?Pfft i cant even manage myself.Y/N thought to herself.But she didn't know what to say.She was stuck at her current posture as she was admiring the man's beauty. "Uhh sure" Y/N blurted out,and that when she knew that she partly screwed up.Why did I say yes?!I was too busy admiring him and my brain couldn't think straight.Pfft I don't even play Volleyball-

"Great.Please come the gym tomorrow for a short interview after school.I would need to assess you to see if you are qualified to be the manager.Goodbye and see you tomorrow."The man said before walking off.Y/N stared at the empty space that the man was at before.She look down at the flyer in her hands before reading it.

"THE MALE VOLLEY BALL CLUB IS LOOKING FOR A MANAGER!
Reporting venue:Gym
Time:After school

NOTE:There would be an interview to assess your abilities to be a manager.We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.Only those with this flyer has the permission to enter the gym and go through the interview"

Damn.They really making this sound like I am choosing a job.

Y/N thought as she put the flyer into her bag,before walking out of school,thinking of the delicious onigiri that she will be making when she reach home

- A few days before school starts -
"Kita,"The Volleyball couch approached to the 3rd year Volleyball captain with a serious look on his face."I need you to pick out a manager for the team this year.I don't want to put you juggle with too much task as you are already at your final year of high school.Besides,the team really needs a manager to take care of them.It would be great if you can handpick someone that is hardworking and not some annoying fangirls of the team"The coach grumbled as he remembered how the girls would literally scream and beg to be the manager of the Volleyball teams.Turns out,most of them were a fan of the Miya Twins,and they wanted to use the position of the manager to get close to them.

"Yes sir,"Kita spoked in a monotone as the couch give him a pat on the shoulder before resuming back to training.Sure there were many fangirls.But Kita was sure that there would at least be one person,who is not interested in the twins or anyone in particular in the team.

I'm going to find that person.Kita thought as he look at his teammates who were practicing.For the sake of the future of the Volleyball team,the least he could do was to find someone reliable,someone that he could trust to handle the team before he graduate from high school.The least he could do was to find the best person in this entire school to help the Volleyball team.

- Right after the school bell rang -

Kita was already standing outside of the year 1's classroom,holding 5 Volleyball flyers on his hands.He aim to choose 5 candidates and pick the best one out of the 5 that he had chose.

She must be able to have good academics and personality.And most importantly,not a fangirl.Kita reminded himself as he looked down at all the year 1s,towering over them.He might not be the tallest in his team,but he was still tall.Fortunately,his hopes weren't crushed when he laid his eyes on Y/N.She seems to be the quiet type,and was minding her own business while others were talking.Her H/C hair was tied up into a middle pony tail.her E/C was seems focused,probably thinking of something important.Her lips were forming a slight O shape as she thought of whatever she was thinking.She looks cute.That was what Kita thought.But he shrugged off any unwanted thoughts as he approached to the girl.Seeing as to how Y/N walked out of class 7,she might just be a perfect candidate to be the Volleyball manager.