sober up | korrasami

korra moved in 1 year ago. she was always complaining about how loud the new air benders were. she loved that they really learned to love what they were doing but it bothered her sometimes. so asami asked korra to live with her. both girls benefited from it. asami was lonely in her huge home and korra was overwhelmed by the new air benders. if korra moved she would get some quiet and asami would get a roommate. and a chance to bond with her favorite person in the world.

of course everyone but the 2 girls knew they had feelings for each other. korra would often talk to bolin and asami would talk with mako.

-a week later-

korra and asami were invited to kai's birthday party. his friends being the people they were spiked the drink and korra had way too much.

when the girls finally headed home korra was so sick she couldn't walk straight. asami didn't mind though. it happened to the best of us.

when she finally got korra to lay down korra quickly sat up a kissed asami. it was quick and passionate and then she dramatically flopped down and then went to bed. asami however could not. what did the kiss mean? korra was drunk so did she mean it?

of course not. asami thought korra could have anyone in the world. why would korra chose a screw up like her?

-the next morning-

asami went to talk to mako

"well last night she kissed me"

"congrats!!"mako exclaimed not letting asami finish

"well she was drunk" asami finished

"oh. i'm sorry" he answered looking down

"I don't know what it means like why would she like someone like me but why would she kiss me I'm so confused and I don't know what to do and I don't know how to talk to her about it because she obviously wouldn't remember because she's drunk" asami rambled.

suddenly asami and mako heard laughing outside the room. mako rushed to the door to see bolin dying laughing.

"bro what's wrong with you" mako screamed

bolin just laughed."asami are you stupid?"

asami looked down at her folded hands .

mako glared at bolin. "what's this about bo. are you trying to make asami feel bad?!"

"on no! asami i'm sorry i thought you both knew. i mean it's a little obvious."

"spit it out bo!" mako yelled getting upset. asami placed a hand on his shoulder signaling him to calm down.

"korra is totally head over heels in love with you"he stated with the most serious look on his face

"bo stop it!" mako yelled.

"i'm not kidding!" the earth bender yelled. "asami, just like you talk with mako, korra talks with me. and she talks a lot. she always talks about how gorgeous and stunning you are. she says your perfect, beautiful, smart, and her best friend. she brags about how much you've done for and how you wouldn't choose a failure like her. do you really think i would make this up mako! i'm not a mean person!" he folded his arms, upset.

"he's lying. korra doesn't think she's a failure. she loves what she does and she does everything in her own korra way."mako stated

"actually mako. bo is right. korra hates the way she does things. she says she's failed at being the avatar. i don't always understand because i'm not going what she's going through but she did a lot of things she wishes she could take back. loosing the past lives. almost destroying the avatar cycle. she's super self conscious about what everyone has to say about how she does things. "