3. Entrance Exams

This chapter will show how the zodiacs did compared to each other, with the best on bottom and the worst on the top.

This is based on your Quirk and how well I think your Quirk alone would do against the entrance exam.

12th place: Taurus. Unfortunately, your Quirk doesn't work well against robots. You found yourself in a similar spot to Shinso, where the exam didn't work well with your quirk. You managed to get a few rescue points however.

11th Place: Libra. You were able to use your leeches a bit on the robots, but it wasn't enough. You did get some rescue points, though.

10th Place: Aquarius. While you were able to use your quirk to get into the robots and disable them, it took too long, which gave you less villain points. You were still able to get some robots down.

9th place: Gemini. You had to take some time to find someone's DNA to copy and get comfortable with their quirk. Once you did, you did pretty good, but the search for a good quirk took time away from attacking.

8th place: Capricorn. You were able to solidify the air in between the joints of the robot. It took you a little while to figure this out, but once you did, you started kicking ass.

7th place: Cancer. You were stuck with using weird items as your weapons, however, you did manage to teleport an angry Bakugo on top of one of the robots. You never knew you could run that fast.

6th place: Scorpio. You shrunk the robots and stepped on them. However, you ended up overusing your quirk and you got stuck in tiny form for the rest of the test.

>>Now for the top 5 zodiacs!<<

5th place: Virgo. You were having some trouble finding robots, but you did get a lot of rescue points. Once you found robots, you went to work.

4th place: Pisces. You were great with your chains! However, they kept breaking, which did slow you down quite a bit.

3rd place: Aries. You created weapons and went to town killing robots. You ended up tiring yourself out with about 10 minutes left, which slowed you down, but you powered through!

2nd Place: Sagittarius. You almost got first place, behind by just a few points. You managed to get a ton of villain points. Great work!

1st Place: Leo. It was a close match between you Sagittarius, but your quirk allowed you to take down multiple enemies at once. Congratulations!

>>Would you have changed the order? If so, who do you think would be where? I hope you enjoyed this chapter UwU<<

~Galaxy-Chan signing off