4. Who do you bump into on the First Day?

>>Congratulations! You've managed to make it into Class 1-A with your skill, definitely not because Author-Chan will feel bad if she puts some signs in other classes and feels like that might show favoritism.<<

>>Sorry if some characters are out of character. Also, I used a wheel for this one.<<

>>Scenario: You're walking down the hallway, excited for your first day at UA High. As you walk, you bump into someone. You turn to see who it is and...<<

Aries: You turn to see the bright sunshine boy, Mirio Togata! He apologizes and offers to help you find your class. You accept and the two of you walk to Class 1-A as he talks a bit about the school.

Taurus: You turn to see the human Sonic, Tenya Iida! He thoroughly apologizes and scolds himself for not being more careful. You laugh it off and tell him it's ok and the two of you head to class, though he's still embarrassed about it.

Gemini: You turn to see the manliest man who ever manned, Ejiro Kirishima! He helps you up off the ground and introduces himself. He asks what class you're in and offers to walk to class with you. You talk about how excited you are for the new school year.

Cancer: You turn to see the principal, Nezu! You apologize and get out of there as fast as you fucking can. You end up meeting Leo and the two of you walk to class.

Leo: You turn to see the broccoli bean, Izuku Midoriya! He stutters out an apology and rambles on a bit before you assure him that it's ok. He walks off and you happen to see Cancer out of the corner of your eye. You ask if they're ok and the two of you walk to class together.

Virgo: You turn to see God herself, Momo Yaoyorozu! You help her off the ground with your quirk and she is fascinated by it. You walk to class asking each other about your quirks.

Libra: You turn to see the octopus boi, Mezo Shoji! He apologized and helped you up. Once he knew you were ok, he walked off. As you walked down the hall, you happened upon Scorpio. You introduced yourself and the two of you chatted on the way to class.

Scorpio: You turn to see the shy bean, Koji Koda. He immediately panicked and ran off. You shrugged and walked towards class. Libra ended up running up to you and introducing themselves. You chatted as you went to class.

Sagittarius: You turn to see the alien queen, Mina Ashido! She apologized and introduced herself. She asked about your quirk and you two made small talk on the way to class.

Capricorn: You turn to see the floaty girl, Ochako Uraraka! She managed to catch you with her quirk and you thanked her. You asked her a bit about her quirk as you went to class.

Aquarius: You turn to see the shy bby, Tamaki Amajiki! He immediately turns red and apologizes a bunch before going to the nearest wall and just staring at it. You stood there confused for a moment before heading off to class awkwardly.

Pieces: You turn to see the angry pomeranian, Katsuki Bakugo. He yelled at you to get out of his way and boy did you book it. You never knew you could run that fast.

>>I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Again, I apologize if some are a bit OOC.<<

~Galaxy-Chan signing off