7. Who's your training partner?

>>Scenario: Aizawa-Sensei brings the class outside and announces that you'll be doing a team training exercise. You'll be in teams of two and you'll have to locate and aquire a target and get it back to your safe zone while also keeping the other team from getting it. The partners will be randomized, so there's no guarantee that your quirks will work well together. Good luck students!<<

>>Who is your teammate and who are you going up against?<<

Aries: You're teamed up with Yuga Aoyama! You'll be going against Libra and Kirishima.

Taurus: You're teamed up with Toru Hagakure! You'll be going Scorpio and Mineta.

Gemini: You're teamed up with Tsuyu Asui! You'll be going against Sagittarius and Kaminari.

Cancer: You're teamed up with Mina Ashido! You'll be going against Capricorn and Ojiro.

Leo: You're teamed up with Momo Yaoyorozu! You'll be going against Aquarius and Bakugo.

Virgo: You're teamed up with Hanta Sero! You'll be going against Pisces and Iida.

Libra: You're teamed up with Ejiro Kirishima! You'll be going against Aries and Aoyama.

Scorpio: You're teamed up with Minoru Mineta (I'm sorry TwT)! You'll be going against Taurus and Hagakure.

Sagittarius: You're teamed up with Denki Kaminari! You'll be going against Gemini and Tsuyu.

Capricorn: You're teamed up with Mashirao Ojiro! You'll be going against Cancer and Mina.

Aquarius: You're teamed up with Katsuki Bakugo! You'll be going against Leo and Momo.

Pisces: You're teamed up with Tenya Iida! You'll be going against Virgo and Sero.

>>BONUS: Which team won?<<

Match 1: Aries and Aoyama vs. Libra and Kirishima

It was a pretty good match! Kirishima was able to use his quirk to block a fair amount of Aries's hits. Libra was able to use their quirk on Aoyama to slow him down. In the end, Libra and Kirishima won.

Match 2: Taurus and Hagakure vs. Scorpio and Mineta

This match was a bit of a disaster. First of all, Mineta was too busy asking Scorpio inappropriate questions about Hagakure to focus on the task. Taurus was able to get Mineta under their quirk and Scorpio told them to make him jump off a building, which later got them detention. Hagakure managed to sneak by everyone and snatch the target, but it got stuck between her and Scorpio until Taurus managed to use their quirk on Scorpio. Taurus and Hagakure won.

Match 3: Gemini and Tsuyu vs. Sagittarius and Kaminari

Gemini managed to copy Sagittarius's DNA and disguise themselves. Sagittarius went off to find Tsuyu and Gemini tricked Denki into thinking they were Sagittarius. Unfortunately, at the last moment, the real Sagittarius came out and, with Kaminari's help, they managed to double team Gemini. Sagittarius and Kaminari won.

Match 4: Cancer and Mina vs. Capricorn and Ojiro

Everything went smoothly until the two groups met at the target. Capricorn managed to trap Mina in a cage of air, leaving Ojiro to get the target. Cancer managed to summon some rope with their quirk and attempted to capture Ojiro. It worked, just as Capricorn released Mina. She flung her acid around and accidentally burnt through the ropes, giving Ojiro a chance to escape. Capricorn and Ojiro won.

Match 5: Leo and Momo vs. Aquarius and Bakugo

This match went on the longest. Bakugo and Leo both attacked, sending out huge blasts. Aquarius managed to dodge a fair amount of Momo's attacks before they started to go for the target. Eventually, Leo started running low on energy, which gave Bakugo a bit of an advantage. Once Leo realized Aquarius had the target, they attempted to catch up to them, only to get dragged back by Katsuki. Aquarius and Bakugo won, though it was very close!

Match 6: Virgo and Sero vs. Pisces and Iida

Turns out, Sero and Pisces had the same idea! Capture the enemy team and easily grab the target. The two of them got tangled up in Sero's tape and Pisces's chains, leaving Iida and Virgo to battle it out. Obviously, Iida had the advantage of speed, but Virgo headed towards the other team's safe zone. Once Iida was coming back, they surprise-attacked him and used their tentacles as a travel method (similar to Spider-Man's webs). In the end, Virgo and Sero won.

>>This chapter was a fun one to write UwU. I hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry if your team didn't win! Have a great day/evening/night and remember, send a smile to someone today. You never know who may need it.<<

~Galaxy-Chan signing off