11. Whose your shoulder to cry on?

You've been feeling like shit all day. Who do you know you can go to?

Aries: Uraraka; "Hey, don't worry Aries-Chan! Everything's going to be ok! Trust me!"

Taurus: Shinsou; "Woah, h-hey. It's ok. Just let it out, I'm here for you, Taurus-Chan."

Gemini: Bakugo; "Huh? Quit crying, idiot. Look, it's gonna be ok, ya hear me. Now get up, dumbass." 

Cancer: Momo; "H-hey, don't worry Cancer-Chan. It might seem bad right now, but things will get better, ok?"

Leo: Sero; "Shh, let it out, mi amigo/amiga. It's gonna be alright."

Virgo: Monoma; "Heh, none of your 1-A friends could help you feel better. Seriously, though, are you ok, Virgo-Chan?"

Libra: Mei; "Hey, cheer up Libra-Chan! You're gonna be ok. Maybe one of my babies can help you feel better. Hmm, let's see..."

Scorpio: Ojiro; "Hey, don't worry Scorpio-Chan. I'm here for you. Do you want to talk about it?"

Sagittarius: Sato; "Hey, it's ok, Sagittarius-Chan. Here, I'll make you something. Sweets always make people feel better, right?"

Capricorn: Aoyama; "Hey, don't worry, mon amie! You shouldn't let your fabulousness get ruined by a few tears."

Aquarius: Tetsutetsu; "It's ok. You can cry. No one's here to judge you, it's gonna be a-ok!"

Pieces: Koda; "H-hey, d-don't cry. I-it's ok. D-do you need a h-hug?"

All the Signs: Me; "Hey readers, I know the world is absolute shit right now, but we're going to make it through. People will try to tell you that you're not valid or you're a bad person, but they're wrong. You are all so amazing and I want to make sure you know that. I know it's hard to always stay positive, but we have to at least try, right? Stay safe out there, ok guys? I understand this chapter was a little angsty, but I sort of gave me a chance to let some feelings out. I love you guys."

~Galaxy-Chan signing off