10. USJ Incident

I haven't updated this in a while, so to make up for it, I'm going to make this chapter a little longer. You can just skip to your sign's paragraph, I'll label them so you know where to look

Prompt: You stand with your classmates in your hero costume, ready to start training at the USJ facility. Suddenly, a black and purple void appears and villains start emerging from it. Portals open up and chaos ensures. Where do you end up, who are you with and what happens?

 (I didn't put anyone at the entrance, all signs are at one of the six zones)

Shipwreck Zone: Izuku Midoriya, Tsuyu Asui, Minoru Mineta, Taurus and Scorpio

The five of you sat on the boat, Midoriya suggesting you fight the villains. At first, Taurus was a bit unsure about the plan, but Scorpio managed to convince them. After discussing their quirks, the plan went into action. Taurus used their quirk to distract the villains while Midoriya Delaware Smashed the water. Scorpio shrunk themselves and Taurus to make it easier on Tsu to carry them to land.

Landslide Zone: Shoto Todoroki, Toru Hagakure, Sagittarius and Virgo

Honestly, you didn't get much of a chance to do anything before Todoroki froze all of the villains. Thankfully, Virgo used their tentacles to get Sagittarius and Hagakure out of the way of Todoroki's ice. The group had Virgo carry them out to safety with their tentacles.

Mountain Zone: Momo Yaoyorozu, Koyka Jiro, Denki Kaminari, Gemini and Leo

Leo immediately went to work, demolishing villains with their quirk. Gemini managed to copy Leo's quirk, allowing them to get some work done. The two signs, Momo and Jiro hid under Momo's insulator sheet once Kaminari discharged his energy. Once the four got back up, both Kaminari and Leo were taken hostage, forcing the others to surrender. Thankfully, the villain was taken down by a shot from UA's pro hero teachers.

Windstorm Zone: Fumikage Tokoyami, Mezo Shoji, Aquarius and Pisces

The group most likely would have been blown off if it wasn't for Pisces' chains. They managed to hold the group down, giving them a chance to fight. Aquarius ended up slipping out of the chains, allowing them to blow into a group of villains, taking them down. Dark Shadow also helped scare off some off the villains.

Fire Zone: Mashirao Ojiro, Cancer and Capricorn

Teamwork was the real MVP here. Capricorn trapped the villains, allowing their classmates a chance to run, but Ojiro and Cancer weren't about to leave their teammate behind. The three of them surrounded the group of villains as Capricorn released them. Cancer caused multiple oddball objects to fall on them while Ojiro managed to take down villains with his martial art skills.

Ruins Zone: Katsuki Bakugo, Ejiro Kirishima, Aries and Libra

Libra managed to use their quirk on some of the villains, helping their teammates take them down easier, though they overdid it a bit. Seeing this, Aries used their quirk to create a sword and shield and defended Libra. Once all the villains were defeated, the group headed back to the main plaza.

Bonus- Aftermath

Aries- Libra gained a respect for you after you protected them in the heat of battle. Ejiro and Katsuki both saw how strong of a fighter you were, though Katsuki wouldn't admit it.

Taurus- You learned your quirk was more useful than you originally thought. Mineta learned to stay away from you once you threatened to throw him off the boat if he didn't stop hitting on you.

Gemini- You decided to learn more about your classmates' quirks, so while training, you could use them easier.

Cancer- You found yourself respecting Ojiro and Capricorn a lot more after that experience. You were thankful the three of you managed to work together.

Leo- You and Gemini ended up bonding quite a bit and you helped them learn more about your quirk. You also got closer to Kaminari.

Virgo- You were upset you didn't get to do more and honestly, a little miffed at Todoroki for not allowing the group to help more.

Libra- Aries earned a lot of your respect. Though they insist it's unnecessary, you still feel like you owe them.

Scorpio- You got a bit closer with Midoriya. You decided you needed to practice shrinking yourself and others at the same time, as you almost got stuck in your tiny form.

Sagittarius- You felt bad that you couldn't do more, but you found yourself admiring Todoroki's strong quirk.

Capricorn- You got closer with Cancer and Ojiro. You were actually quite thankful they decided to stay behind to help you.

Aquarius- You decided to figure out more ways you could use your quirk to enhance your mobility. You also got a bit closer to Pisces.

Pisces- You got a bit closer to Aquarius. Tokoyami and Shoji respect you for your versatile quirk.

Alright, hope you enjoyed this USJ chapter. Hopefully, you all got out relatively unscathed. Feel free to visit Recovery Girl if you need to. Until next time!

~Galaxy-Chan signing off