Story info (Important)

First off I credit vynopsis who inspired me to write my own Weasley Twin Fanfic.

Disclaimer: I wrote this to a female reader (Sorry), also I do not support J.K. Rowling

Over a Milleniam ago there was a wizarding couple who were madly in love with one another, but there was a fight in between the two families. This caused them to separate because of their unhappy relatives, but they found each other once again after years and years of loneliness. To keep them and future lovers together, they cast a charm that spread everywhere in the wizarding world. The spell planted a red line around your ring finger that glows and radiates a soft heat when around your soulmate. When you meet your soulmate the connection will help sense their presence if nearby and sense whether they are in need or in danger. This charm is incredibly strong and has effected every Witch or Wizard to find their soulmate whether they like it or not, the charm will determine who your soulmate is but it can be changed if you love someone enough.

The story follows you who attends Hogwarts and is sorted into Slytherin after becoming friends with Ron and Hermione, while you are able to stay good friends with the Golden Trio you never felt as though you fit in the Slytherin group. You are hanging out in the Gryffindor common room talking to Hermione and Ron when two boys with bright red hair walk in, they were identical and walked over to Ron and started laughing at him. But all you can focus on is your ring finger.

Y/N = Your Name

Y/H/C= Your Hair Color

Y/N/N = Your Nickname

Y/S/C = Your Skin Color

Y/E/C = You Eye Color

Y/P = Your Pet

P/N = Pet Name