Chapter Fourty One:

Karma
November 5
1:30 pm

Since Benji told me to not plan anything this weekend I didn't. He ended up waking me up early this morning, left Hendrix with my mom and we left. Now when this nigga said he was taking me somewhere I thought it was somewhere around town but we ended up on a plane and out in vegas. Once we arrived to vegas, after we got settled into the room he took me at lunch

"I'm mad everytime we go somewhere to eat you always get chicken tenders"

"What wrong with me eating chicken tenders?" He asked while he ate

"It's a lot more than chicken tenders on the menu. But ima letchu be great cause I'm in a good mood"

"Mhm. And yo ass better stay in a good mood all weekend cause I'll leave you out here and go home by myself"

I frowned "no you won't...and why would I not be in a good mood? We out here all alone.. you lucky we already got Hendrix cause if not, I would've been getting pregnant TONIGHT"

"When Hendrix turn bout 2 or 3 we gone have another's one"

" says the one with no uterus"

"But I'm the one with the dick malfunction.. ain that Whatchu call it?"

I laughed "at that time.. yes. Matter of fact I still do cause I still don't understand how I got pregnant"

"We was fuckin ain it?"

"I know that smartass. I'm saying- you know what. Nevermind."

"Here you go ma'am" the server said as she put the drink I ordered a while ago down and walked off. I picked up the glass and drunk from the straw, making a face

"Oh my god... taste this" I reached the drink over to him and he tried it then chuckled

"How much liquor they put in that?"

"Must be the whole bottle" I told Benji before drinking from it again

"You bout to be lit later. Watch"

"Of course! Plus this is my first time in Vegas"

"As much as yo ass traveled, this yo first time here?"

"Yeah" I nodded "my daddy always said Vegas was too mature for me. Why? You been here before?"

"Hell no. Unlike you, I ain came from money where I can travel like that. I just had to getchu somewhere lit and FAR away from Hendrix cause you too attached"

"Whatchu mean? That's my baby"

"Mine too. But you can't go 5 minutes without talkin about him, seeing him or holding him"

"Well everytime you come around you like to take him from me so you can't talk"

"I can talk cause I can go 5 minutes without saying his name"

I rolled my eyes and sipped my drink "i can't believe I'm leaving him Monday to go back to work"

"I thought you was ready to go back"

"Yeah. But at the same time, ion wanna leave my baby"

Benji sucked his teeth

"Dont do that! I was the exact same way when you was in jail"

"Yeah.. JAIL. I was in jail for a year. You only gone be away from his ass for 8 or 9 hours"

"That's about the same"

"I-..." he started but stopped and grabbed my drink from me

"How you gone take my shit?"

"Just like this" he responded while drinking from it. We carried on with conversation and ate for another hour or so and after we left, we ended up going to walk down the strip and went shopping.