Who's Fundy Chat?

Your pov:

I woke up after streaming late that night, I wanted to stream more in an bit.

Time skip-----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

"Hi Little Stars were doing an another stream!" An an smile appears on Y/N face...

Helloitismeeeez: Hey Y/U have you heard of the dreamteam?

SK1234: Omg you should do an collab Y/U!

skiislife: OMG YOU SHOULD

Y/N smirked I don't think anyone wants to but I'll see if anyone does chat! 

Thank you for the 5$ ItsFundy!.. Keep up the good v-videos Y/N started blushing Th-hanks  The donation voice went off again ItsFundy donated 15$ " No need to be shy :D" You blush again.. "Chat s-stop calling them a simp and why are the rest of you freaking out?" The donation voice went off an again ItsFundy has donated 20$" You want to do an collab ;D?" I go and say Yes I would love to!" You start to bulid an castle and finish it by the end of the stream " I have to go but who should we raid?" 

Bunniessssssz12: GEORGENOTFOUND!

Helloitismeeeeez: WILBUR SOOT

skiislife: Wilbur soot

"Hm you guys must like this Wilbur person an lot." Ok Bye stream!"

Wilbur pov

" Oh hello Y/U raid welcome to my stream" He smiled 

Chat had spammed either spammed Y/U Raid or POGGERS or Is he blushing :o

Y/N pov 

"I went to close the tabs and shut off my pc." I turned and turned off the lights and I sat down on my bed." I wanted to know why chat was freaking out about this Fundy guy so much?" I went and searched his name and there I saw it the Reasion why chat was freaking out because of him.."