Why?.....

After ending the cooking stream I went over to my room and sat at my gaming setup and joined the smp. Dream and an few others were on but I decided to be by myself. I wanted some drama in this server but I would need to ave help to make some explosive drama..... I would have to meet new people but I shot an guy..... HMMMM... You then left the house and began to explore the smp. After an while of searching you found an huge forest and began buliding an secret base you knew since you were new and your house was apart of the smp in an open area your house was in danger so you needed to hide somewhere if they burned or did something to the house.. while clearing the area on where you planned to bulid huge trees as something ot hide the underground base. You then randomly felt two arms around you waist and looked around to see Dream was the one that had his hands around his hand around your waist then he placed his hand on your shoulder and whispered into your ear saying " whatcha up too..." You turned red and said in an nervous voice "I-I'm making an b-bulid w-why do you n-need something...?" He moved his head closer to your ear and whispered "you." he said his voice got deeper you suddenly ripped his arms off you and ran.. You were running. You knew that Dream doesn't act like that normally unless he's done waiting for something.. You tripped but something caught you you look up to see an man with clout googles caught you and then your eyes widen you backed away from him of the sight of the sword in his hand on the other hand you didn't have any weapons on you. You bumped into an tree and now you were cornered he put his sword up to your neck. The man smirked and said whats an pretty girl like you doing out here alone...  You look around to see if there's anyone that can help you but there was no one in sight but as you started to look you then felt something press on you you turned you head back and saw that the man was closer to you and you knew what to do... You kicked him in the nuts and ran.