The wave of love or war?

You threw an rock away from where you guys were hiding it caught Jshlatt and Quackity  off guard and they went where the rock went and started looking over there you and Dream fastly got out of the hiding spot and started running Quackity turned his head and saw you guys and yelled "OVER THERE!" you and Dream started along the path you noticed there was no railing you looked down and saw an patch of water you grabbed Dream and shoved him off and you yelled to him "YOUR LIFE IS MORE SPECIAL THAN MINE!" "NOW GO!" THe ower of the waves pushed him down stream.. You look behind you saw Quackity was still chasing you YOu picked up the speed since you didn't have to worry about leaving Dream behind. After about an mile of running you were almost out of land to run to. You heard Quackity yell from behind " COME HERE~" The tone he made kinda freaked you out but you kept running like you life was on the line because it was... You then hit Manberg docks and you had no where to go you were corned... The options were let Quackity take you away and let Jshlatt do he wants with me or jump in the water... Quackity started walking closer and closer to you then when he was in punching distance he went on to his knees and held up your chin you were sitting on the ledge of the dock. Quackity smiled and said "Gotcha..~" He smirked... You grinned and the smirk on his face dropped and you went and said "There always another option." As you flung yourself backwards into the water and started swimming away back on the docks you heard Quackity yell "SHIT Y/U YOU B#$*#!" You saw Dream on the other side of the water and you swam towards him you arrived at land. You both started laughing and said "Were both soaked LOL"  You guys kept giggling but then Dream then said "Ha-Ok-ok Y/U-U we need to get your stuff and an house for now we can find someone we can trust and nearby to see if they can help us out."

-================================================================================Short chapter again I think I'll do more short chapter Btw

BYE