What's Dream Smp? Who's Tubbo?

You had woken up after sleeping all night you woke up and went to the kitchen and made some toast and got ready to stream. You began streaming, and went back to your minecraft server and You noticed you gained more subs and you saw an ton more ships of you and others. others in the chat were talking about an youtuber named Eret you didn't really mind and went on to bedwars and you saw an donation from Fundy you said " Thank you Fundy!" You closed your eyes and smiled brightly.

Fundy's Pov 

Every time Y/U streams I try to watch it and I had donated again and she closed her eyes and smiled she smiles so cutely...

Y/N Pov

Chat started saying I should get the sunglasses I was given during the vlog out so I told them to give me an min and took off my headphones and went over and grabbed it and put them on and I smiled again then chat started fighting on ships again and I went and made that face when you in the middle of an fight and thinking uh oh and I said "Chat calmmmm downnnnnn." Then we went back to my server and I kept playing and answering chat's questions.

Fundy's Pov

The chat was telling her to get the sunglasses from her vlog which is the one I don't think I had seen yet but heard some things about all of an sudden she had gotten up and got the sunglasses and you thought you remembered those sunglasses and suddenly realized what happened I looked down and felt something in my gut which I didn't know what feeling this was.

Y/N Pov

Welp, I think that's gonna be all for the stream hope you enjoyed the stream you smiled but before ending you asked chat who to raid and everyone said Tubbo? You asked chat who tubbo was but they freaked out and then you just did the raid and sat there watching The boy with brown hair named tubbo live streaming with the name Dream Smp? In the title you wondered for an few "What was Dream Smp?" you wondered to yourself as you closed your other tabs and watched Tubbos stream he thanked for the raid. After an while of sitting in silence you went and drifted off to sleep while watching Tubbo.

Over on Twitter...

@ FundyLive

I think I'm an simping help.

repiles:

@ tommyinnt

Wtf 

@ Dream

Uh wdym Fundy

@ Technoblade

F    How could you