Master Chef Y/N🍠

Sapnap came down the stairs and said "Good morning Y/N." He said with an smile on his face you were still an bit shy about what happened but you stilled smiled and said Good morning back to him. You didn't know what to think but you went and just said "I have to leave sorry Sapnap!" You left before you could say anything you were sitting in your chair flustered and blushing you wanted to stream again but not back on the Dream smp..... Not after what has happened since you joined... You thought about some things you could do but you decided to do an cooking vlog for the stream today. You started setting up your kitchen for the vlog. You went on twitter before starting the stream and told twitter you were going to stream. You started the stream. After an while of streaming the donation voice went off and you looked up after starting to cut carrots /ItsFundy has donated 5$   : Whatcha ya cooking/ You looked up and smiled and said I'm making an carrot soup. 

Fundy's Pov

I blushed..... everytime I see Y/N smile... it was just so cute.... I just have this feeling but don't know what it is....*beep* I looked down at my phone it was an text from Jshlatt... I grabbed my phone and saw what he said.... Quackity had been shot... and also that Sapnap went to Y/n's house on the server and Sapnap spent the night..... A feeling hit my body I just wanted her to be mine and not to spend the night with other guys.....

Back to Y/n and third person

"Ok chat so I'm sure most of you have heard that I joined the Dream smp and everything but I have some ideas but since I know that someone from manberg is on the stream I can't share. I smirked

Fundy's pov again

"Wtf...." I thought to myself when she grinned she had something planned and I knew it wasnt something wasn't right but that wouldn't stop me from liking her....

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi A/N here  so I want yall to answer but should Fundy be an yandere who doesn't kill but just hurts an person who gets to close to Y/N and allow him to mark Y/N as his or NO we can't keep the guy normal and just have an crush on Y/N