chapter 1

After izuku committed suicide he began to travel all by himself, he went far places to save many people from dying, and thats were his line started, izuku is wanted and has a bounty that its 4,000,000,000$ but not single person can catch him or kill him, izuku was known as the spirit of vengance ghost rider.

Meanwhile in UA

All of class 1A was talking about the new vigilante name ghost rider.

Kirishima: hey did you guy's heard about the new vigilante?
Mina: yeah, he's super scary, you know the people that he kill is abou 4,000?
lida: yeah, i also know that ghost rider is the enemy of both hero and villains.

Then aizawa entered the room with a sad expression.

Aizawa: today i will tell you class about the truth of izuku midoriya stealing the UA files, well it turns out that a villain with transformation quirk did it, and her name is himiko toga.

Everyone in class 1A was sad, crying, including bakugo, they didnt know that it wasn't izuku that steal the files, then shoto keep punch the wall until it crack all of the class feel that they betray izuku, then outside the window izuku is watching his classmates crying and they feel regret in them, izuku then leaves and ride his car and drove off,

While izuku was driving he felt a blood of the innocent is being harmed, izuku activate his GR form and drive to the location, when he arrive he saw a muscular man beating the waterhose duo, izuku jumps to muscular and yse his chain to wrap around his neck, he slam muscular on the ground making a crater, izuku walk to the waterhose duo and he heal then muscular grab izuku and he throw izuku in the hill, izuku stand up and say.

Izuku: those punch looks strong, but its not enough.

Izuku punch muscular in the stomach making him spit a blood, muscular kneel to izuku, then izuku walk to mascular and says.

Izuku: look into my eyes, your soul is stain by the blood of the innocent.

Muscular looks at izuku's eyes then he saw all of his sin that he made, then hia body began to pale and he fell down on the ground, izuku walk to the waterhose duo and he healed them, izuku's flame began to turn blue, he touch both of them and instantly they are heal but they are unconscious, then a boy appear, he ran to the waterhose duo and hugged them, the boy look at izuku and smiled.

Boy??: thank you for saving them, thank you
Izuku: your we-

He was cut of when mt lady punch him, izuku was sent to the Forest, izuku woke up and saw lit of pro heroes, endeavour,earaserhead,midnight,mt lady, deatharms, and kamui woods, izuku stand up and say.
Izuku: ok heroes give me your best shot( said while swing his chain)

Endevour use his fire to hit izuku, then izuku absorb all of the fire that endeavour has making him quirkless.

Endevour: what!?! What did you do to my quirk???!!!?!
Izuku: dont mess fire with fire number 2

Then izuku punch endevour at the stomach making him spit a blood, mt lady jump above izuku and land on him, izuku then dodge the attack and he jump very high to reach mt lady's face and he punch her and she collapsed, earaser head and present mic use their quirk, aizawa activate his eraser quirk but he saw izuku's flame's are still active, present mic shouted on izuku, then izuku scream making a disturbing sound of people burning, present mic and the pro heroes step back, then all might landed infront of him,

Allmight: United state of smash!!

When all mighr punch izuku, izuku hold his fist like nothing happen, he then punch all might, a punch that is more stronger than Detroit smash, all might's buff form began to turn into a skeleton for then all of the people watching at the tv was shock that they couldn't believe that the symbol of piece is just a skeleton man, but all of the people of japan are still happy ti see all might standing, izuku began to vanish.

Midnight: where the heck did he go?

To be continue