icy hot vs spirit of vengeance

After izuku talking to kendo, they both get block by katsumi.

Katsumi: deku, explain, who is this girl?!
Izuku: this is kendo my girlfriend.

Katsumi was frozen to hear izuki saying he has a girlfriend, izuku and kendo leave katsumi.

Katsuki: hey sis what are youd doing here!?!?!?

Bakugo saw katsumi crying, bakugo rush towards and hug her.

Katsumi: d-deku h-has a g-girlfriend, bro h-he has a girlfriend, why didn't he tell me before, why why.
Katsuki: that damn nerd, he will pay for hurting my sister.

30 minutes later

Midnight then walk in the stage and announce the next fight of round 2

Midnight: next, izuku midoriya vs shoto todoroki!!

The crowd began to cheer up and shout with joy.

Izuku is going outside when bakugo stop him.

Katsuki: hey damn nerd!!!!
Izuku: look if you want a fight let's do it later ok-
Katsuki: i  don't want to hear your voice after hurting my sister.
Izuku: hurt her, did you remember, you hurted me

Flashback

Izuku: hey katsumi hey kacchan
Both: hey izuku, we just got our quirk.
Izuku: wow, can i see it?
Katsumi: sure

They both show their quirk to izuku, izuku was amazed on their quirk, then they ask izuku.

Katsuki: what about you, whats your quirk?
Izuku: uh w-well, im obviously q.u.i.r.k.l.e.s.s
Katsumi and katsuki: hahahahahahah hahahahahaha.
Katsuki: wow, your quirkless, i bet your mom is so dissapointed.
Katsumi: your a trash to your parents.

End of flashback

Izuku: you see bakugo, you brought this to yourself, you shattered my dream once and now it's my turn to shattered your dreams. im going to win this battle, and if i fought you, huh i wouldn't hesitate to broke your arm.

Bakugo was frozen about that, izuku leave bakugo frozen and went on the stage.

When the fight started, shoto use his ice to create a massive iceberg, izuku smirked and say" firectornado" the tornado amd the iceberg hit each other causeing it to melt and explode, then a smoke appear in the battle stage, then shoto can't see anything, he use his ice to go on top o see the ground, then he heard" ecliptic chains" shoto look below and saw chains coming drom the ground and one of the chains are running towards him, shoto make an ice wall to black the chains.

Izuku: come on todoroki, use you're fire side, and it's not his fire it's yours.
Shoto: no, i promise to myaelf not to use it.
Izuku: well then you lose

Izuku raise his hand he swing his right hand behind and says.

Izuku: judgment chain.

Then out of know where the ice wall turns into chains, and it crawl toward izuku, the chains wrapped around Izuku's body and it release,the chains suddenly fly and approach shoto creating a stron flames, when it hit todoroki, todoroki was sent to a wall creating a strong crater.

Izuku: i told you, to use your fire side

Izuku walks out and midnight shouted.

Midnight: todoroki, is unable to battle, izuku midoriya wins!!

Izuku: you should have use your fire side, rather than your past.

Izuku walk out and saw kendo and he hugged her.

To be continue