spirit of vengance vs mind controll

It was then shinso vs izuku, the both of them come out of stage to get ready.

Midnight: and now, shinso vs i-izuku midoriya.

When the fight started shinsou began te tease izuku.

Shinsou: hey i think your quirk is villain, do you think that you can be a hero with a villain quirk huh. Your just going to be ignored everyday and become weak everyday.

Izuku then ignored wjat shinsou said, he transform in his ghost rider form while swinging his chain on the ground

Shinsou saw the tremendous power of izuku, he began to back of from izuku walking towards him.

Izuku: shock whip!!

Izuku then slash his chains on the ground making a shockwave sending shinsou out of the ring, shinsou was about to hit the wall, then izuku use his chain to grab shinsou, shinsou then land on the ground safely.

Midnight: shinsou hitoshi is out of the ring, izuku midoriya wins the fight!!

Izuku walk out of the arena and making a badass walk.

(skip in the part of tank scene in iron man) 

Izuku then walk inside where he found all of his classmate. Todoroki then walke to izuku and say.

Todoroki: izuku, just because we betray you doesn't mean im going to lose to you.
Izuku: pfft, hahahahhahhaha hahahahahahaha aahahaahhahh, do you actually thinl you can win. Oh todoroki using your ice will make tou weak, try to use your fire side, and stop being a kid, actually you cant defeat me, using your ice or flames will make you lose, i have 1000 move i can use to defeat you, im wondering why endeavour is so dissapointed on you.

Izuku then leave todoroki speechless then suddenly a blond hair girl hit him.

??: ow, fucking look were your going asshole!!

Izuku ignored the blonde hair girl and leave.

??: hey!! Don't ignore me!! Hey!! I said don't ignore me
Izuku: what do you want katsumi?
Katsumi: wait, deku?!?!??!!?
Izuku: what do you want?
Katsumi: n-nothing.

Izuku then leave and saw kendo.

Kendo: hey babe.
Izuku: yes, honey?

Izuku and kendo are talking, katsumi is looking at them jealous.

Katsumi: b-b-b-babe?

To be continue