cavalry battle part 1 SF part 3

At Sports festival.

Kendo was first izuku was second todoroki is third bakugo is fourth.

Uraraka was about to talk to izuku when kendo came.

Kendo: honey!!!

When kendo hugged izuku, jirou, momo, and uraraka are furious to see kendo, izuku look at kendo and kiss her, making the crowed says"aweee",midnight speak along with ptensent mic.

Peresent mic/midnight: everyone, 30 minutes break time.

All of the students take a rest, izuku was walking outsude trying to consentrate to his new attack called swift chains, izuku consentrated but he was distracted by his classmates.

Mina: deku, what are you doing?
Kirishima: yeah bro, you should eat with us.

Izuku give them a silent treatment then the other students came in.

Monoma: oh my, look who have here.
lida: monoma, please we eont want to fight you.
Monoma: im not here for you, im here for him. Hey you class 1A grern hair, you think your so great, just because kendo love you doesn't mean-

As soon as monoma speak, he fekt something powerful inside izuku, he became scared and starts to leave, then kirishima and the others were confuse.

Kirishima: what, just happen?
Sero: maybe he was scared of izuku.
Mina: wow, deku did you do that?
Izuku: leave.
Mina: what??
Izuku: i saud leave, you distracting my work, now leave.

The class 1A look down and keave, while izuku is trying to focus his new attack, then soneone approach him.

??: so you must be that kid that beat shoto in the race.
Izuku:.....
??: i want you to do me a favor, let shoto's flames out.
Izuku: no
??: what?!??
Izuku: im not a slave, endeavour, if you want you son use his flames, do it by you own.

Izuku stand up and leave endevour, izuku walk outside and saw every students look at him.

Student: we will beat you up class 1A
Izuku: if you try to attack me, you'll die in live tvm

The student began to have some chills, izuku then walk to kendo and says.

Izuku: did they already announce the next coarse?
Kendo: not yet

Then midnight walked up in the stage and say.

Midnight: next is cavalry battle!!!!, the rules are.

Midnight explains everything to the students about cavalry battle, then all of the students look at izuku, izuku was about to team up with kendo, but class 1B girl team with her, izuku cant find a team, he walk to midnight and ask if he can do solo, midnight was not sure to izuku's decision, then she approve Izuku's decision.

The cavalry battle start izuku was standing, then the student's cane to attack izuku, izuku then activate hia ghost rider form and he scares the students by swinging his chain

The students look afraid seing izuku, breaking the floor with a slow swing,he then whistle 2x and his car arrive behind him

Izuku look at tge students and said.

Izuku: give me your headbands.

To be continue